Recertifying PFFS could mean staying married to FMO

Wow, the flames are really lighting up and it isn't even the 4th of July! I think we all shall see the real fireworks tomorrow. Watch out Rick!:cool:

BTW, honestagent, how does one "attain a remark?" (See your post of 6/24/07).:twitchy: :twitchy: :twitchy:

Rick Bronstein is not your CA expert! He only thinks he is. He spends most of his time on message boards like this or bugging FMO's and HO. I thought the name of the game is sales. Rick could get 100% commission and starve because you first have to write a piece of business.

I try really hard to not get personal, but who the F do you think you are? My annual commissions are likely far higer than you and I'm delighted to say I don't have to work very hard to earn them.

I never said I was an expert in anything. You apparently are only an expert in being an a-hole.

Kiss my ass.

Rick

I got your back green. Why would someone say those things? IS he an FMO?

Rick,

I'm standing right next to Senior. We don't need that kind of crap on this board.

We have spoken numerous times on the phone and I know how much business you write. Any agent would be tickled to death to do the amount of business you do. I'm proud to call you my friend!

I think your assessment of him is right on the money.

Always remember, "Time wounds all heels."

I definitely think an apology is in order.

<Moderated - name deleted> is not your expert! He only thinks he is. He spends most of his time on message boards like this or bugging FMO's and HO. I thought the name of the game is sales. <Deleted> could get 100% commission and starve because you first have to write a piece of business.

RMalcom, we do not tolerate flame posts on this board. This was an unprovoked attack on a valuable member. I'm always amazed when cowards come onto message boards to expose the names of people yet do not post their own. Are you willing to post your full name? If not then another flame attack will result in you being banned.

I am shoulder-to-shoulder with Senior-Advisor, Frank, and John on this. I was shocked at this apparently unprovoked personal attack on a long-time member of this board.

Everyone has to right to post under a user ID and in some cases there could be liability involved if you posted under your real name - especially in a captive arrangement where you could be terminated if your managers read the posts.

Under no circumstances will anyone's real name be posted without their consent. As I pointed out before, the true cowardly act is "exposing" someone while remaining anonymous.

Do you know who this person is Greensky? Do you know why he vomitted here? I think Greensky is a pretty honest and open minded professional. Thats why I am curious. Is he an FMO, did you steal his girlfriend? Egg his car? If not, maybe you should. :D

Back