Recertifying PFFS could mean staying married to FMO

Thanks for the compliment, Senior-Advisor. I am trying my best and laying off the Maragaritas until after 5 PM. Did you notice I got it right: "compliment" not "complement?":D :D :D

Thank You

A big "thank you" to those who had nice things to say in answer to an unwarranted posted earlier. I still don't know what I did to deserve the attack. I was not the one who said I was an expert in CA or anywhere else.

For the record, I'm just a guy trying to make a living while spending as much time as possible playing golf. I play golf because I do that worse than my ability to sell. Makes my career seem better. And for someone working out of what used to be my den, I do fairly well.

I do post quite a bit about how I hate the FMO system and the hidden servitude clause requiring a release or a 6 month wait. If we had to sign this along with our contracts, I wouldn't be so upset about this and the system would not be so dishonest.

I have no problem taking the heat for anything I say. I do have a problem when an attack is made anonymously. Have the guts to tell people who you are. Hiding in the shadows and throwing stones is the sign of a coward.

Rick

I was not the one who said I was an expert in CA or anywhere else.

Except that GreenSky IS an expert. I've spoken to him several times and he really KNOWS his part of the industry. So I don't have the first clue why this other forum member 'too off' after Rick. Hey, if he "went nutso" about me, well yeah.. I have a year and a half in this... and I don't know $#@!. But GreenSky? What's goin' on here? The guy is a walking, talking encylopedia of insurance... been in it like 128 years or something. (Oh, and don't play golf with him for money... you will lose.)

Al
www.insurancesolutions123.com

Except that GreenSky IS an expert. I've spoken to him several times and he really KNOWS his part of the industry. So I don't have the first clue why this other forum member 'too off' after Rick. Hey, if he "went nutso" about me, well yeah.. I have a year and a half in this... and I don't know $#@!. But GreenSky? What's goin' on here? The guy is a walking, talking encylopedia of insurance... been in it like 128 years or something. (Oh, and don't play golf with him for money... you will lose.)

Al
www.insurancesolutions123.com

In the circles I travel in, we call him "The Rick" or, if you will "The GreenSky". For a "fat boy" he is pretty good at golf also. :D

That guy should be banned if he doesn't apologize. Just who in the hell does he think he is? No one picks on my buddy like that and gets away with it, except me that is. :D

I read some of his other posts and it seems he supports FMO's so maybe he is one that won't give releases to agents and it is causing him pain. If it is I am glad you accomplished something Rick.

I am steaming right now about a FMO. I signed up to sell this new med supp company. THey advertised cheapest rates, high comssions and 12 month advance. I wrote 2 apps last week. Checked my account today and I had a deposit for a HUGE $23. Evidently the FMO forgot to send me the advance form. Obviously I am to blame to. I assumed I filled it out, I sent in the voided check and bank info. I sent in the advance form today that the faxed me today. I called and asked if they were gonna pay me the rest of the advance. Turns out is against policy. AHHHHAAHAHAHHH!:arghh:

Thankfully I forgot to mark something on one of the apps so I assume (which I shouldn't) that they will advance me on that one once I submit the amendment. It pisses me off that they left that page out when they sent me the contracting though.

Back