Recommendation for VoIP phone to do FE telesales?

Jewlee

Expert
Hello, I am a relatively new life & health agent. I worked for a FE telesales company for 3 months and am now going independent. Does anyone have any suggestions on what type of VoIP phone set I should have? I would need it to work completely off my internet, have 3-way calling, and the ability to be hands free along with not being too complicated to set up since I'm not very technically inclined. I really appreciate this group and the advice you provide. Thanks.

I'm confused as to what that means?
Avatar, the legend of Korra, this inventor guy had an assistant named jewlee and he would say "jewlee, do the thing!" You'd have to watch it, I figured that's where you got the username from

Avatar, the legend of Korra, this inventor guy had an assistant named jewlee and he would say "jewlee, do the thing!" You'd have to watch it, I figured that's where you got the username from
Haha ....never heard of it. My name's Julie and I just sounded it out lol. I'll check it out though. Thanks.

We can help to set-up a voip phone for your own use it's our service and we are into this for 5 years. Or you can also hire Filipino telemarketer to set appointment or hot transfer to you; So you will just wait when your phone rings for a hot transfer to close the deal.

What state are you located in?

Back