Recommendation for VoIP phone to do FE telesales?

I would just use Google Voice with a blue tooth headset hooked up to your computer. Google voice is free, all you need is a landline to set it up. If you don't have a landline, you can use a friend or family members, you just need the landline for set up and you never need it again.

Google voice can do 3 way calling, SMS, and you can set up a voicemail. It also has a pretty good phone app you can use for Android or Iphone so you can have your Google voice number forwarded to your cell phone. You can also copy and paste numbers from a spread sheet into GV to then dial.

If you're just manually calling a hundred or less numbers a day, I would say this is the way to go.

I made the mistake once of putting my cell phone number which I use for everything into a VOIP Dialer as caller ID then about a month later I was in a client home customer couldn't find his phone so I called him when it rang he showed me his phone I was being red alerted as a scammer. I plan going to a dedicated couple of inbound numbers and plan on trashable outbound numbers for any cold campaigns.

Back