Release

Reread what I wrote . Your not working leads and selling 90% dual/lis . If you work leads your working mostly dual/ lis . As I recall you sell almost all “ business owners or Corp types” p
BOs and CorpEs are my main market. But I do everything except p&c. I'm kinda new to medicare and FE though. Only been doing that for 35 years.

Everything I do is virtual. No knocking unless it's for my coffee company. But yes, I still buy leads. Medicare and FE. And no, I don't run into dual/lis. In fact I've only had 2 this year. And both were referrals.

The secret to a quality medicare list is your filters. I refuse to buy low income lists or leads. Lists are easy to filter. Leads are a little harder. You have to drill down and find out where the vendor is getting those leads. And all this applies to FE too.

As for getting replaced. Simple answer is I don't. My persistency across the board is over 95%. And has been for years.

but if people don't want It enough, I am not the super pushy type. I think it helps to be fairly if not pretty pushy to do the life on the phone

To build on what @DHK just said above, you have to remember: They reached out to you.

No one ever fills in a lead card, or requests a quote, or agrees to have an agent call them back, or calls to speak to an agent while watching a TV commerical unless deep down inside he or she senses the real need for this coverage.

You don't have to be pushy to sell life insurance. What you need to be able to do is ask better questions - questions that will help your prospect to bring to their awareness the underlying emotions that led them to call you because they just saw a commercial about burial coverage. Something tugged their heart strings. And yet you were more concerned with their hesitancy to let loose their purse strings.

Here's a great book (in my opinion) that might help you.

Amazon.com: How to Double Your Sales by Asking a Few More Questions: Making More Sales by Helping People Get What THEY Really Want eBook : Walker, Sidney C.: Kindle Store

I bought a used copy for $5.97 and I'd have paid 100 times that knowing now how much it would help me.

If you have Kindle Unlimited you can read it for free. If you're like me and you prefer to hold a physical book, DM me your address and I'll buy you a used copy and have it shipped directly to you.

BOs and CorpEs are my main market. But I do everything except p&c. I'm kinda new to medicare and FE though. Only been doing that for 35 years.

Everything I do is virtual. No knocking unless it's for my coffee company. But yes, I still buy leads. Medicare and FE. And no, I don't run into dual/lis. In fact I've only had 2 this year. And both were referrals.

The secret to a quality medicare list is your filters. I refuse to buy low income lists or leads. Lists are easy to filter. Leads are a little harder. You have to drill down and find out where the vendor is getting those leads. And all this applies to FE too.

As for getting replaced. Simple answer is I don't. My persistency across the board is over 95%. And has been for years.

Wait a second . Your telling me your selling mapd with leads over the phone ? What type leads you buying ? I’ve worked every lead in the book for fe and Medicare . If your working any type of Medicare lead l challenge you to show me it’s not littered with low income replying . I work with the best vendors in the business with top lists .Few middle income and up will respond to leads . Face book , telemarketing , direct mail you ain’t getting squat response rates from middle income and above

Wait a second . Your telling me your selling mapd with leads over the phone ?
Nowhere in my post did I mention MA plans. Just OM. If they want an MA plan they've got to come to me. F2F. No recording. And no CMS bullshit. So obviously I don't do a hell of a lot in the MA market. Don't want to anyway.

As for Face Book, never done it and no interest to.

Did direct mail for years. Businesses, term and all the rest. The only DM I'm doing now is T65. I send out 250 T65 letters a week. In house. My letter on my stationery and every envelope is hand written. Why? Because nobody else is doing it. It's a pain in the ass but it works. I'm averaging close to a 3% response rate and that's all I want.

Nowhere in my post did I mention MA plans. Just OM. If they want an MA plan they've got to come to me. F2F. No recording. And no CMS bullshit. So obviously I don't do a hell of a lot in the MA market. Don't want to anyway.

As for Face Book, never done it and no interest to.

Did direct mail for years. Businesses, term and all the rest. The only DM I'm doing now is T65. I send out 250 T65 letters a week. In house. My letter on my stationery and every envelope is hand written. Why? Because nobody else is doing it. It's a pain in the ass but it works. I'm averaging close to a 3% response rate and that's all I want.

Damm 3% return on t-65 ? Statewide or local .? How you you do return cards if your handwriting or they call you ?

Damm 3% return on t-65 ? Statewide or local .? How you you do return cards if your handwriting or they call you ?
Started out with 25 a week and built it up over time to where I am now. 250 a week. Started local but increased it by adding cities up and down the road.

No reply card. All I want them to do is visit my website. But some call.

The secret sauce is simply doing something different that no one else is doing.

It also helps that I speak fluent Boomer. I am one. Boomers love to click on shit.

To build on what @DHK just said above, you have to remember: They reached out to you.

No one ever fills in a lead card, or requests a quote, or agrees to have an agent call them back, or calls to speak to an agent while watching a TV commerical unless deep down inside he or she senses the real need for this coverage.

You don't have to be pushy to sell life insurance. What you need to be able to do is ask better questions - questions that will help your prospect to bring to their awareness the underlying emotions that led them to call you because they just saw a commercial about burial coverage. Something tugged their heart strings. And yet you were more concerned with their hesitancy to let loose their purse strings.

Here's a great book (in my opinion) that might help you.

Amazon.com: How to Double Your Sales by Asking a Few More Questions: Making More Sales by Helping People Get What THEY Really Want eBook : Walker, Sidney C.: Kindle Store

I bought a used copy for $5.97 and I'd have paid 100 times that knowing now how much it would help me.

If you have Kindle Unlimited you can read it for free. If you're like me and you prefer to hold a physical book, DM me your address and I'll buy you a used copy and have it shipped directly to you.
Im buying one. Thanks

Back