Renewal Spreadsheet!!!!!

Well that was awesome....I donated $10 to him thru paypal for taking the time to make this BEFORE I downloaded it, and the download link doesnt even work!!

That wasnt $10 well spent, lol!

Hmm. It should work. It'll be after 8 o'clock tonight (my time) before I can check the link. I'll PM you when I'm done.

Edit: the link is working. I just downloaded it to my cell.

Last edited:
Well that was awesome....I donated $10 to him thru paypal for taking the time to make this BEFORE I downloaded it, and the download link doesnt even work!!

That wasnt $10 well spent, lol!

PM me your email address. I have an older copy on my computer I can email you.

Well damnit, thats kinda the whole point, lol....keeping track of MS and MA renewals. :goofy:

If you figure out how to make it work for Med Supps and MAPD let me know. And to be fair, I may have spent 5-10 minutes on it so I may not have given it a fair shot. Just seemed more geared towards FE.

If you figure out how to make it work for Med Supps and MAPD let me know. And to be fair, I may have spent 5-10 minutes on it so I may not have given it a fair shot. Just seemed more geared towards FE.

Will do....will have time to really look at it after my KSKJ trip next week. Do u have any idea which version this was? I cant tell from the download....and thanks again.

Will do....will have time to really look at it after my KSKJ trip next week. Do u have any idea which version this was? I cant tell from the download....and thanks again.

On the set up tab if you scroll down it eventually shows it. Apparently it's version 5.2 so there have likely been lots of updates since then. Might want to wait until you hear back from Jerard before spending any time on it.

----------

I just went back and was able to download the latest version. I went ahead and email it to you.

On the set up tab if you scroll down it eventually shows it. Apparently it's version 5.2 so there have likely been lots of updates since then. Might want to wait until you hear back from Jerard before spending any time on it.

----------

I just went back and was able to download the latest version. I went ahead and email it to you.

Well damn.....why couldnt I download it? It said "page not found" when I tried it...or maybe Im an ***!

Thanks for that. Also, if you guys have any suggestions on how to make it more compatible with health and medsups please let me know.

I checked the link from my cell and it downloaded OK. I'll check it from my desktop tonight. Try a different browser, too and turn off any ad blockers.

Here is the direct link but note this will only work with this version (9.5):

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u...mmission Tracker/Commission_Tracker_v9.5.xlsx

Last edited:
Thanks for that. Also, if you guys have any suggestions on how to make it more compatible with health and medsups please let me know.

I checked the link from my cell and it downloaded OK. I'll check it from my desktop tonight. Try a different browser, too and turn off any ad blockers.

Here is the direct link but note this will only work with this version (9.5):

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u...mmission Tracker/Commission_Tracker_v9.5.xlsx

Hey, I havent been able to look at it thoroughly yet, but does this spreadsheet allow u to put in EXISTING commissions/renewals and start from there?

I noticed its 2016, but Im not starting my biz in 2016 & have existing renewals already.....just wondering?

Hey, I havent been able to look at it thoroughly yet, but does this spreadsheet allow u to put in EXISTING commissions/renewals and start from there?

I noticed its 2016, but Im not starting my biz in 2016 & have existing renewals already.....just wondering?

Yes, in the Deposit section. There's a learning curve involved so read all the help comments before you get started. All the help comments are on the first sheet so when I make changes to them I don't have to change them 12 times.

You can also change the year on the setup page.

Back