Rent A Rep?

I have to agree, craigslist has been an excellent source for recruiting. I am looking for Pennsylvania agents and have had a great response. I think that you will have better luck that way and instead can join the chats here for their value in keeping you abreast of what is important to agents in the field.

Hello Insurance Forums members and fellow agents. I am a new member and first time poster, although I have been lurking for a while.

I hope you can help with a question. I work for a MA plan in the Great Lakes/Midwest region and we are looking to "staff up" for open enrollment. I have been asked to find out if there are any agencies or agents that could provide the services of a licensed (health) agent on a contract basis. I don't have any specifics on how much we'd pay but presume that we could work out a per-day rate as well as a commission. I guess you could say the financial arrangement would be negotiable. We'll be hosting enrollment workshops and will also be generating leads for one-on-one presentations.

Please post any ideas you might have on resources that might be available to help with our staffing needs during open enrollment. We'd need the help from October 1 thru mid December. We are currently not working with any FMO's or MGA's. We are contracting directly with independent agents.

PM me if you'd like more detail. I'd prefer that the plan name remains confidential for competitive reasons. Thanks for any ideas.
please sent me information on contracting, i'm in thank you.

henry

Back