Replacement/Charge Back Question

rbbga

Expert
I recently received a substantial charge back($3,000) from a company that I have not written for in about 5 years. I have also been receiving renewals from them this whole time. The reason that I am being charged back is because I replaced two policies with an old client that had got behind on a couple of monthly premiums and loan repayments. The total monthly premium between the two policies was only about $130. So I'm guessing they are charging me back for the commission that they paid me and the cash value that was surrendered to the client? Both policies were over 5 years old.

I replied back to the email from the commission's department and requested a statement showing exactly what I owed. They responded back that they could not provide that for me and that I needed to login to the agent portal and review statements there. When I went to login, the portal prompted me to "Agree" to an Agent Agreement from 2021 before it allowed me access. I did not press agree. Is there a reason why the commission dept is not sending me the statement? Is it because I never agreed to the Agent Agreement back from 2021. Am I on the hook for this? I appreciate any advise on this.

I recently received a substantial charge back($3,000) from a company that I have not written for in about 5 years. I have also been receiving renewals from them this whole time. The reason that I am being charged back is because I replaced two policies with an old client that had got behind on a couple of monthly premiums and loan repayments. The total monthly premium between the two policies was only about $130. So I'm guessing they are charging me back for the commission that they paid me and the cash value that was surrendered to the client? Both policies were over 5 years old.

I replied back to the email from the commission's department and requested a statement showing exactly what I owed. They responded back that they could not provide that for me and that I needed to login to the agent portal and review statements there. When I went to login, the portal prompted me to "Agree" to an Agent Agreement from 2021 before it allowed me access. I did not press agree. Is there a reason why the commission dept is not sending me the statement? Is it because I never agreed to the Agent Agreement back from 2021. Am I on the hook for this? I appreciate any advise on this.
Obviously this is SNL.

It's what they do.

They are charging you back on other business you have written too.

Obviously this is SNL.

It's what they do.

They are charging you back on other business you have written too.
I say they stole money from me over the last year.

But they will not discuss it with me. Nor with my upline.

I mentioned it on here and was contacted thru this site by a guy that used to be associated with that was now working for SNL.

He was going to correct it. In fact he called me last Sept saying it was corrected. And would be taken care of the next week.

It wasn’t. I contacted SNL then and they said he no longer worked for them.

And that there were no records of his fixing anything nor did he have authority to do what he had told me.

I haven’t been able to contact him since either.

I say they stole money from me over the last year.

But they will not discuss it with me. Nor with my upline.

I mentioned it on here and was contacted thru this site by a guy that used to be associated with that was now working for SNL.

He was going to correct it. In fact he called me last Sept saying it was corrected. And would be taken care of the next week.

It wasn’t. I contacted SNL then and they said he no longer worked for them.

And that there were no records of his fixing anything nor did he have authority to do what he had told me.

I haven’t been able to contact him since either.
It's ridiculous that they can get away with stuff like this!

Right when I saw the agreement I knew was snl . They threatened agents if you replaced in first 2 yrs . I stopped writing them in 2017. Have had no issues with renewals but in 2 yrs the 10 yrs up . I got at $1100 chargeback with Gerber in dec . Haven’t written them since 2018 . It was a 50% 2 nd yr chargeback from 2019. I knew at time of death they never charged me back .

Back