Replacement/Charge Back Question

Wow wow wow. Snl is scum and thief’s . This is just pure theft and deceit. They termed me 3 months ago for “persistency” . I said lady I haven’t written a policy in 6 yrs nor have I been contracted . She said if your persistency EVER goes under 60% on your book they terminate. A slimy ass company using deceit to steal

Wow wow wow. Snl is scum and thief’s . This is just pure theft and deceit. They termed me 3 months ago for “persistency” . I said lady I haven’t written a policy in 6 yrs nor have I been contracted . She said if your persistency EVER goes under 60% on your book they terminate. A slimy ass company using deceit to steal
Told you!!

That’s because you don’t see our private messages.

He actually loves me. :yes:
Tell them Jd!!! We just do theatre in public . Actually i respect What Jd’s done . Your consistency over 20 or so yrs is amazing . Yes others might have done more business than you in cortina yrs but few if any did it so many yrs yr in yr out . 99% of those others went into recruiting .

That’s because you don’t see our private messages.

He actually loves me. :yes:
you guys are just like all the politicians then. Just arguing & fighting publicly to keep us forum members divided on Team Don P or Team JD, all the while in private & backroom having a lovefest

Last edited:
Back