Republicans Have an Obamacare Replacement.

It's not a question of what did they not get. There were many issues that the Democrats did not favor during the Bush presidency that they were still willing to accept since they felt it was what the public wanted. They sat down and talked with their GOP counterparts and came up with a plan that they could live with.
I am interested in learning what you are specifically referring to here.

The GOP has refused to negotiate, going so far as to almost bankrupt the US in order to get their own way.
Really? Almost bankrupt the US? Are you referring to the 'fiscal cliff' last fall? A little melodramatic, don't you think since it was barely a partial shutdown. On top of that, in the days preceding the 'shut down' House GOP sent many bills to the Senate that Reid did not introduce to the Senate. If it was the will of the people, why did Reid not introduce those to at least face a vote? He holds the majority, logically thinking it would be voted down...or was he scared that not all of his minions would follow his word?

The Dems have therefore forced through some things that were not as well thought out or as balanced as they should be.
If I recall, it was the Dems that refused to listen to any input from the GOP when building Obamacare....

I am not a Democrat although I know I sound like one at times. I would prefer a strong independent candidate that is willing to listen to everyone and mediate instead of dominate.
I am sure someone here believes that.

Back