Republicans Have an Obamacare Replacement.

The point of my post is that when people have something it is a political mine field trying to take it away.

Tell that to America with Obamacare. Difference is with this proposal, you lose the Obamacare subsidy and it is replaced by a bigger one.

Tell that to America with Obamacare. Difference is with this proposal, you lose the Obamacare subsidy and it is replaced by a bigger one.

Look Timsip appreciate your tenacity but the Pubs are gonna have to face the music and help fix this law and make the best of it. To do otherwise is to hurt their own people. No more of this repeal nonsense or replace nonsense it doesn't stand a chance in hell of becoming law.

Look Timsip appreciate your tenacity but the Pubs are gonna have to face the music and help fix this law and make the best of it. To do otherwise is to hurt their own people. No more of this repeal nonsense or replace nonsense it doesn't stand a chance in hell of becoming law.

According to you. Enough people get hurt with this law and you may be surprised.

I am interested in what music they have to face? This is all on the shoulders of the other party.

You guys can love your Obamacare, but replacing it isn't out of the question. It appears you would rather keep Obamacare rather than even discuss alternatives. Go ahead and lay down with this one. You have nothing of substance to debate which says a lot.

You guys can love your Obamacare, but replacing it isn't out of the question. It appears you would rather keep Obamacare rather than even discuss alternatives. Go ahead and lay down with this one. You have nothing of substance to debate which says a lot.

I don't think there is much to debate. With all the people on obamacare to yank it would be political suicide. The only way I see is to fix it and yell loud about how we fixed his mess. You also need to look att the cost to trash it and start over. Not a fan but it is the law and been upheld by the highest court in the land.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

I don't think there is much to debate. With all the people on obamacare to yank it would be political suicide. The only way I see is to fix it and yell loud about how we fixed his mess. You also need to look att the cost to trash it and start over. Not a fan but it is the law and been upheld by the highest court in the land.

Being upheld by USSC has no bearing on whether a law can be repealed or not. Having people on Obamacare has not bearing. Virtually everyone is losing what they had in 2013 over the next 12 months due to this new law. You are not making a good case for your argument.

It would not be political suicide to boast a better plan (which I feel this one is, even though it is not perfect) and implement it. There would be no more yanking by changing the health insurance laws again than there is today. More people would be willing to be yanked if the plan was better than what we are dealing with here.

The cost of trash it? That is easily paid for by not having this law continue. Think of the savings from all of the expenditures found in Obamacare! Even I am blown away at the subsidies and CSR credits I am issuing. This monster is going to be much more expensive than even my overly critical of Obamacare mind believed!

If they can put together an actual bill, present it to the CBO and get a number even 10% less than what Obamacare was predicted to be, I believe the support will be there.

timsip u think obamas gonna change anything major bout this badboy ? bro i love ya but come on

Tin people went along with the plan because it was Obama's. Remember Jim Jones same principle. Just because a new plan makes sense doesn't mean it will fly. Your ideas are good but unrealistic.

Back