Required Training

Norwayguy

I have spent way too much time here.
5000 Post Club
Norway, ME
You should be listening to on my headset right now...I'm doing 6 of the required product trainings at the same time...Sound like you word is bluring into another...But to be fair I paid very close attention to the first one before realising there is no more info in this required training than a 1 page product guide....

NWL has the worst training. Read from a pdf and click a box every 10 minutes. Buh-bye until they spend some cash on a decent training site.

It seems as if every carrier and state is moving towards requiring training before you submit your first case.

Yes it is......But come on the training is ridiculus...I just did the Great American Training which has an overview for each product type / company and once you have listened an attested to the overview you can do the product training for each one...I could only stand being good and listening to 1 before getting smart and clicking on like 5-6 of them at a time and doing something elese till they where done, it is basic basic basic info on the products.

Just open a new window and surf while you listen to the audio. If something catches your attention, rewind. Unless the training monitors participation, I frequently just go straight to the Q&A at the end. The ONLY training that used to be tough was the damn Medicaire certification with Secure Horizons-- when you passed that you definitely had wings...

Back