Richard Stevens Scam for New Agents

Anyone familiar with Richard Stevens Scam ???? --- goes around, gets a green agent to front his operation and use of license -- he then submits 50K to 100K in annual premiums using false client information. .. he takes the money and runs...... he leaves agent with charge back and bad debts and unable to do business. .... we know of 5 agents in dallas texas that he did this too. We unfortunately were one of them.

Anyone familiar with Richard Stevens Scam ???? --- goes around, gets a green agent to front his operation and use of license -- he then submits 50K to 100K in annual premiums using false client information. .. he takes the money and runs...... he leaves agent with charge back and bad debts and unable to do business. .... we know of 5 agents in dallas texas that he did this too. We unfortunately were one of them.

Thank you very much for the information. I do hope if he's done this to someone else, they might find this thread and share their story as well.

I'm sorry to hear about that.

Unfortunately, their is generally one constant in any scam. They are taking advantage of your greed. When it sounds too good to be true, it usually is.

The worst part of his whole scam is that 9 times out of 10 the unsuspecting agent and everyone else involved has no clue until it's WAY too late. I got stung pretty good by him back in 2010. There is a special place in Hell all carved out for Richard some day.

No greed here, #richard stevens sent someone to apply with us .... we were the IMO and got nothing, the agent was unaware, and by the time we found out it was too late. I recomend you file a formal complaint. TDI fraud department, they have been very helpful. If anyone has evidence qnd wants to join the battle to stop this scam, please reach out to us. He has some other people involved in the scam. He was in court for failing to meet payrolls for about 50 telemarketers.

Watch out ALL Agents, I have heard Richard Stevens is scamming insurance agents in Oklahoma now. In Texas he is being sought out by TDI and other entities that want to get to him because of his multiple fraud charges and scam methods towards insurance agents, specially new agents. #richard #stevens #fraud

Please pas it along for the good of the system

There are many of these type of scams out there. All agents should be on the look out for any of these type of people. Thanks for the heads up on a name of one of them.

Back