Ringless Voicemail

I used it a few yrs ago when Humana Walmart pdp jumped in price. Dropped the rvm to 400 peeps or so and got around 75 people call back saying sorry I missed your call.

It worked well, we paid around 5 cents or so per vm. I'd definitely do it again for a one time batch. I'd be a little more clear that it doesn't need a call back to avoid the tsunami of return calls.

advised against it by our Compliance and Legal teams.

I wondered about that, thanks for the info.

I also have clients that "have not set up a voicemail", "mailbox is full", never check their voicemail, or do check voicemail and they are annoyed because it is like the other 60 voicemails telling them their car warranty is about to expire.

It's so cheap that it's worth the bounces to use imo if you are trying to get mass msg out there.

But doing ringless vm, texting or calling existing clients is not against tcpa rules correct ? Because no agent gets a waiver signed by a client to be able to call or text them . I assure you most agents text their leads if after 10-20 tries can’t get hold of them .

Anyone use it? In what ways? Prospects or clients only? How effective? Which service do you use? Client feedback?

I met an advisor recently, he was mostly in the life and annuity business, but he has been using ringless voicemail with his clients. He has found it to be an easy way to keep in touch with people, and had a postive experience from his clients. He said he learned the hard way not to send out too many at once because he would get a lot of calls back within a few days, which was hard to manage, so he would do 50 here and 50 there. He was using a company called Sly Broadcasting.

An agent friend of one of my friends said he uses it to remind medicare customers of the annual enrollment period. I had this conversation 12 months ago, and cant remember the details.

Latest posts

Back