Rising Costs of Med Supps for the Elderly

Getting screwed by insurance rates as one ages is not an issue in a few states such as CA, OR and MO. Birthday rule in the first two allow anyone with a current plan to move to another company and in the latter on the policy anniversary. Basically once you qualify for a supplement you "own" the ability to move to another carrier.

While I have no belief I'll win, I'm running for state senate in NV on one issue - getting the birthday rule for Medicare supplements adopted in this state, along with people who get MC from disability to buy a supplement.

Again, I have no belief I can win but perhaps I can start the ball rolling. The people who need the help the most are getting screwed by companies like MOO. It's very un-libertarian of me to want more government rules but I truly believe this to be an important issue.

Rick
When did you move to Nevada?

I made a simple lousy grammatical error. Your buddy Tricky Ricky falsely accused and attacked a company that has paid a lot of bills for many of us and just happens to be in my backyard. I fail to see the comparison.

If you don't understand why he said what he said about MoO, then why don't you simply ask him instead of berating him? Just because you don't understand it doesn't mean there's no validity to it.

If you don't understand why he said what he said about MoO, then why don't you simply ask him instead of berating him? Just because you don't understand it doesn't mean there's no validity to it.

I know why he said it and what he believes and I know its all lies and senility rolled into one big mess.

I made a simple lousy grammatical error. Your buddy Tricky Ricky falsely accused and attacked a company that has paid a lot of bills for many of us and just happens to be in my backyard. I fail to see the comparison.

Seeing that you made the same "lousy grammatical error" in another post and were informed as such, you must be a slow learner.

Shake this tree too much and you will get exposed for the phony baloney you are. You don't know what you are talking about worse yet you think nothing of lying to unsuspecting agents. You w
Okay, whatever you say.

All the misleading lies and B.S about the G-plan were concocted by guys like you and others on this forum as a way/crutch to make sales. I have been wondering what these G-plan salesmen would do now that the F-plan is going away. Would these clowns just migrate with their lame G-plan twists and turns and lies to possibly the N-plan I wondered. I think it was Friday of last week I got my answer. Some clown marketer sent me an E-mail saying "The N-plan is the new G-plan." I would tell you what the e-mail said but I deleted it as I was not in the mood to be dumbed down.

Back