Russ Jones Marketing System

cheta41

Hi Everyone,

I have been looking over the Russ Jones marketing system and I was wondering if anyone has used it and what there thoughts on it was? I have looked all over for reviews and not many people have said anything.

Hi Everyone,

I have been looking over the Russ Jones marketing system and I was wondering if anyone has used it and what there thoughts on it was? I have looked all over for reviews and not many people have said anything.

Here is a quote of what somebody wrote on it a couple years back:

'I have dealt with Russ Jones and found him to be dishonest. His info is a rehash of old ideas. I purchased his website program and he continuosly marketed to my leads that I received from my website. I called him on this many times over many months and he continued to market to them.

He finally credited back four months of charges after promising to refund 6 months. I stopped doing business with him almost a year ago and he is still trying to sell my leads.'

So, take your chances.

Hi Everyone,

I would say save your money & time.

As the other poster said its a rehash of old ideas. I think he just saved everything he recieved put it all together and sells it. No direction, no specifics, general and old ideas. Lead pieces all thrown together, general sales concepts and buzz words.

I think he hopes if he puts enough info (general) and it doesn't cost too much you will not get mad enough to ask for your money back. Just my opinion. I can tell you to sell medicare plans then transition into a life, LTC, annuity. The real "system" is in the details on how exactly to do it. Many have tried and failed.

Last edited:
It sounds like the Russ Jones system is a waste. Do you know of any system or direct mailing that may be worth it? I'm new to trying direct mailing and would like to possibly give it a try if I think I could make it benefit me at all.

It sounds like the Russ Jones system is a waste. Do you know of any system or direct mailing that may be worth it? I'm new to trying direct mailing and would like to possibly give it a try if I think I could make it benefit me at all.

Whats your background and what market are you considering?

It would be helpful if you told us what you are trying to sell. There are several on here that can give you advice about a specific product.

I have a series 6, 63 and Life, Accident & Health license.

OK, so your system will likely have to be run through and acceptable to your Broker Dealer I believe.

Most agents around here seem to start with a product and specialize in that, sometimes they cross sell. I believe the systems for sale out there are a waste of money. I have bought them and learned the hard way.

I'd get with someone that can help you until you figure out your own "system" that works. Then when that system does not work anymore invent a new one and keep going.

There is no silver bullet. There are some people here that could probaly help you get started. I think it kinda also depends on what area you are interested in going.

Last edited:
Back