Sad Lincoln Heritage/NAA Tale.

Lincoln Heritage "gives", you "recieve", in other words.. they pitch... and you catch

They still boning new agents with a "Big Dog" contract of 50%?

that what they call, the school of hard knocks, pick yourself up. renew your license, give it another try. talk to either med sub,todd, mark, frank. they will put in back on track..
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
i don't know him but,it seems jack londen is a stand up guy. he did forgive a 1000, balance.

I agree with both of these points.

Re: Another Ad Lincoln Heritage Tale

You are only telling one side of the story.

LH has been very good for me.
Yes, you keep telling us how LH has been good to you..and that is fine, however many agents have been burnt not so much by the carrier but by the MGA's for LH. You are obviously getting a decent commission or are you a MGA for them as well..that's where the money lies..become a MGA...with LH..but if you're a sub-agent..beware! You will surely be ripped off. I have just terminated my contract with them because my MGA is scamming me.

Yes, you keep telling us how LH has been good to you..and that is fine, however many agents have been burnt not so much by the carrier but by the MGA's for LH. You are obviously getting a decent commission or are you a MGA for them as well..that's where the money lies..become a MGA...with LH..but if you're a sub-agent..beware! You will surely be ripped off. I have just terminated my contract with them because my MGA is scamming me.

The reason LH has been good to newby is because he replaces their policies at every opportunity. I used to write for them. They were not good to or for me. It wasn't just the upline management, it was also the company.

They like to spread the bs that problems are caused by the upline. All the uplines work the same same way, it's the LH way or the highway.

Now that I do not write for them they are very good for me as well. The same way they are good for Newby. Sometimes they are gooder for him because he beats me to the punch.:D

Ha ha, he means good by replacing all of their overpriced junk:D. LH has been very good to me, Newby, JD and many many others on this board.

I am not a FE primary agent. However, They just sent me (through Americo) $2,000.00. We canceled that LH app about a day and half after they they wrote it.

Lincoln Heritage and Primerica are on my Christmas list.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If I were licensed in Florida I would work you a deal on your old book.

Last edited:
Thanks for the replys.
The corruption and greed in the financial services industry appears to be the the source of most of our countrys problems and it seems to be taking our country down.

I disagree with those that told you to pick yourself up, license with other companies and get back in the business. If this is the way you truly feel about the industry, you should get out and stay out. You will never be happy in the business and will always be the "victim".

I disagree with those that told you to pick yourself up, license with other companies and get back in the business. If this is the way you truly feel about the industry, you should get out and stay out. You will never be happy in the business and will always be the "victim".

The OP went to "occupy" something. She got sprayed with pepper spray at close range and settled with the cops for a large undisclosed amount. She is doing well now.

Thank you all for your thoughts...

Back