Safe Money Millionaire System

Just had orientation yesterday. Absolutely excited about this program. The content, delivery method, process and everything surrounding it are 100% in line with my company's philosophy and way of doing business. I will say that from a process and content standpoint, it is immediately worth the price of admission. We started at the $1500 level and WE decide when the next payment is taken. What that means is that we have to get familiar with all of the training which is well laid out (lots of videos). Once we're comfortable with that, we tell them to turn on leads. They estimate it takes about 2 to 3 weeks to get up and running. Based on our level of experience, it will take less but it's nice to know that we have the control, not to mention this isn't a "here's your leads, see you later type deal. They are vested in your success. As your FMO, they make money when you make money. Let me be clear here, this is NOT a get rich quick program....it's a get rich slow program. It's like any program with success, if you follow directions and implement the process, you WILL succeed. Will update when I start taking leads.

Let us know. It seems like it is overpriced for agents that know how IUL's work. I have not heard the best from others. People around me keep asking what I hear and thoughts. I do not know what they are doing now, so I will not judge.

I posted this below in another thread..NOT trying to spam for this company..

Im trying to be fair with Brett Kitchen's Safe Money Millionaire system..To me it looks legit:
1. The leads dont seem to be overpriced when compared to annuity leads.
2. What is wrong with a pre set appointment legitimately set from a radio ad?
3. They don't seem to misrepresent the product (oversell its benefits) when they sell it.
4. Why can't it be sold over the phone via webconference?
5. If IUL fits a need or a want with the consumer, so be it. Sell it.
6. I think the way they generate these leads is much more efficient than old mailing tactics (my opinion).
7. Kitchen does make an override on agents sales when you contract with them to sell through them.

Seriously guys, what am I missing here? The system is a bit hyped, yes, but it seems legitimate for good phone sales guys that don't believe in old ways of selling (that you have to sell face to face).

HealthGuy

I posted this below in another thread..NOT trying to spam for this company..

Im trying to be fair with Brett Kitchen's Safe Money Millionaire system..To me it looks legit:
1. The leads dont seem to be overpriced when compared to annuity leads.
2. What is wrong with a pre set appointment legitimately set from a radio ad?
3. They don't seem to misrepresent the product (oversell its benefits) when they sell it.
4. Why can't it be sold over the phone via webconference?
5. If IUL fits a need or a want with the consumer, so be it. Sell it.
6. I think the way they generate these leads is much more efficient than old mailing tactics (my opinion).
7. Kitchen does make an override on agents sales when you contract with them to sell through them.

Seriously guys, what am I missing here? The system is a bit hyped, yes, but it seems legitimate for good phone sales guys that don't believe in old ways of selling (that you have to sell face to face).

HealthGuy

My criticism has nothing to do with selling over the phone. If you actually understand the product and the demographic you would understand the criticisms.

Scagent I DO understand the product...studied it extensively and am thinking of buying my own IUL...Its a product that can fit for a lot of people.
Look, I'm trying to keep the conversation going here because I think its a legitimate product, market and I like their marketing..its effective.

What is there NOT to like about it? I've sold large industrial complicated equipment over the phone...this is NO different.

Scagent I DO understand the product...studied it extensively and am thinking of buying my own IUL...Its a product that can fit for a lot of people.
Look, I'm trying to keep the conversation going here because I think its a legitimate product, market and I like their marketing..its effective.

What is there NOT to like about it? I've sold large industrial complicated equipment over the phone...this is NO different.

Again. none of my criticism has ben about selling it ovr the phone... not sure why you are hung up on that aspect.

And over the past 5 years you have been the most vehemently opposed agent on this forum to Cash Value life insurance for savings purposes. So pardon my cynicism on you IUL knowledge. How do you properly design an IUL policy then if you are making consistent yearly contributions? Walk us through it. What about a single premium policy? Walk us through that too.

I made multiple detailed explanations in the other thread you posted in as to my criticisms. Simply asking "why?", when that why has already been explained is not something I am going to repeat.

I am glad that you are opening your mind to life products other than term though.

Scagent, I admit - I wrongly judged IUL. My mistake...However, I still have issue with the way the NWML often sells WL...Regardless, that is a separate issue. Burial Insurance Man, I'm sure there are many of their agents that ARE selling this over the phone..that is the least of my worries. SCAgent, I'm not going to be critical of IUL anymore or your explanations of it. I admit I made a mistake judging it.

Iam0nt: now that a month has passed since your orientation, do you still feel as enthusiastic as before about the Safe Money Millionaire system? Can you please share your experience over the past month, i.e., have you turned on the leads, if so what are your impressions of their quality? As to other aspects of the system, did you buy into their other add-ons, like the Mastermnd and the CRM? (Those are the ones I've read about online; if there are others please let us know.) Thanks for your help.

Read the book to prepare for the phone call the next morning that I would be receiving. I believe in doing your due diligence and be cautious but give it a chance to be presented. NO is very easy to do. Unless you have no will power or common sense then forget it. Many financial gurus will tell you TERM life insurance and invest the rest. It sounds like these guys have developed a cash value life insurance with a twist. I spent hours getting my life license for Primerica and they are emphatic about TERM insurance. The investing is obvious because that's where the commissions are! I would be interested in researching further to see the fine print on this program. The information in the book has been around for hundreds of years as exampled through testimonies of J.C. Penny, Walt Disney, and Ray Kroc. Hmmmm I was never told their stories of how cash value helped their futures.... Stop being a follower and start learning to Lead!! READ! LISTEN! and ACT!

GOD Bless!

Back