Safe Money Millionaire System

The information in the book has been around for hundreds of years as exampled through testimonies of J.C. Penny, Walt Disney, and Ray Kroc. Hmmmm I was never told their stories of how cash value helped their futures.... Stop being a follower and start learning to Lead!! READ! LISTEN! and ACT! GOD Bless!

I've never seen JC Penny, Walt Disney and Ray Krocs policies, however, (correct me if I'm wrong)I believe they were before the mec limit was invented and their policies had a lot more power than today. That's not to say that now whole life(permanent ins.) is not a good product. It just has to be the right fit for the situation.

Glassesdude....you are probably right, but cash value (non mec) is cash value. All they did was build a bucket of money that they could (and did) access while keeping it growing, and had the ability to put it back so it would continue to grow and compound fwd. I don't know the specifics of what they did, but that's the real value in having perm participating policies. Its not really about the internal rate of return at all, imo.

Re: this post... I'm sure their system works fine. They are just promoting a way to sell max funded IUL's... if it works and you like it, go for it. There are a ton of ways to sell and lots of "systems" that help you do that. This is one.

Back