Safeco's study "The State Of Women in Insurance"

In all fairness, you have to admit it was courageous for Dr Levine. Had they not transitioned, he could have stayed a man and made 20-40% more money as Secretary of Health..........or are you gonna tell me that he wouldn't have been hired when he was a man by this administration?
If he was "normal" he wouldn't have even been looked at. :nah:

P.S. Once a man...always a man...but a weird one. :yes:

While women make more than men in some industries, since they are more likely to take time off for children, less likely to work overtime, and less likely to move for a better paying job, then it's not surprising they make less than men on average. Furthermore, we work in a free market economy where nobody works with a gun to their head, so whatever money a person is making, that is a wage they accepted and agreed to. There are a number of women that make more money in my office than me, and a number that make less. Whenever I talk to the women that make less money than me about about what I and the women that make more do, they almost always say the same thing. "Oh, I wouldn't want to do that".

Furthermore, there are several women in my office with advanced degrees. They have taken lower paying jobs by their choice.

I'm tired of hearing about "male privilege". Men are more likely to be homeless, commit suicide, be victims of violence, go to prison, get a harsher criminal sentence than a woman that commits the same crime, loose custody of their children to a women, work dangerous jobs, and struggle in school. "Privilege" my foot.
Let's not bring facts into this.

In all fairness, you have to admit it was courageous for Dr Levine. Had they not transitioned, he could have stayed a man and made 20-40% more money as Secretary of Health..........or are you gonna tell me that he wouldn't have been hired when he was a man by this administration?
Since Biden's wife is a Dr., I'm surprized he didn't name Dr. Jill the Secretary of Health or the Surgeon General. :twitchy:

Back