Save the client money, then have them spend the difference on insurance premium?

that's basically what financial advisors do.. .they go through their statements . .try to save them money in many different places so they can use in one of their investment products. I would think many insurance agents who go the "financial advisor" route would be taught the same.

"When you visit a car lot you see several choices with different price points. The CUSTOMER chooses the price point for the features they want. A good salesman will take the order rather than trying to shoehorn the customer into a higher priced car to make a bigger commission."

A good salesman is anything but an "order taker". If you have ever sold cars in your life you would know the old saying "a Champaign taste on a beer pocket book".

If you let a car buyer lead you around the lot looking at all kinds of cars based upon what they like, you won't be long for the business. A good car man will take control of the situation and lead them to what they can afford to buy not what they like the looks of.

that's basically what financial advisors do.. .they go through their statements . .try to save them money in many different places so they can use in one of their investment products. I would think many insurance agents who go the "financial advisor" route would be taught the same.

wat

I don't know any Advisors that do that.

Back