Saw a new low for a Banker's agent today..

Bankers hasn’t had Med supps for a while now, so it gets decided by colonial penn. They will definitely decline it if he doesn’t pass the health questions and he’s not OEP.

I saw the issued Colonial Policy .No health questions answered.That is why I was wondering how could they let the lie about part B effective date slip by.

I saw the issued Colonial Policy .No health questions answered.That is why I was wondering how could they let the lie about part B effective date slip by.

They are supppsed to check with Medicare so that is strange. It doesn’t benefit CP at all.
And you’re 100% he’s been on part b for 10 years?

I would be pissed too but just let it go. That agent probably found a flaw in their underwriting and will eventually be caught.

I remember agents taking apps from clients mid year, using the chronic sep when they didn’t have the condition. The policy would take effect and 30 days later it’s canceled when a Dr. wouldn’t confirm a condition and then the agent could put them on any plan. They were busted

I remember agents taking apps from clients mid year, using the chronic sep when they didn’t have the condition. The policy would take effect and 30 days later it’s canceled when a Dr. wouldn’t confirm a condition and then the agent could put them on any plan. They were busted

Nothing surprises me about them anymore. It takes a special kind of low life to use tactics like that.

There are rogue agents in Bankers Life and Casualty, just as there are rogue agents in EVERY insurance carrier. the agent who is paraded around for maxing out his quota only to find out he wrote every car as FARM USE, or the agent who writes life policies for imprisoned cons and has a household member pay the premium and sign the documents. We have all seen it and we can complain about it or report the agent but the next one is worming his way out of the next log

There are rogue agents in Bankers Life and Casualty, just as there are rogue agents in EVERY insurance carrier. the agent who is paraded around for maxing out his quota only to find out he wrote every car as FARM USE, or the agent who writes life policies for imprisoned cons and has a household member pay the premium and sign the documents. We have all seen it and we can complain about it or report the agent but the next one is worming his way out of the next log

Listen Bankers Agents are famous for what they do I used to run into it all the time too, They def lived up to the hype

Haven't seen much as of the last year or so maybe its changed but they have that rep will stay for a long time

I was asked by one of my carriers to help a person with a claim. Auto insurance accident. The DC has cause as pending. A little over an hour away.

The LH policy already paid 80%, I believe before she received the DC.
The carrier that sent me out already said they will pay the base and wait on the ADB rider until the DC cause is resolved. I priority mailed the claim forms today, Friday. The check will probably be cut Monday.

Now, Banker is waiting for the DC to show cause. She meanioned she is looking to budget $400-&$500mo on a policy for the mother. And the Bankers agent just wrote the mom. I looked through the Bankers policies. OMG, non smoker (insured smoked), marker Him as as a female, no to diabetes and one of the "Whole Life" polices was an IUL, a very under funded IUL. Policy was not going to run past age 81 based on current Of course mid point and guaranteed was much worse.

The bankers agent just wrote the mother a couple days ago. I of course wedged him out so will now write those policies.

Another note - the original agent is still in the business.

Last year, I sold a T65 a Plan G. Her husband was on Plan F with Bankers (CP)- loads of health issues, couldn’t help him lower premium.

Bankers agent then convinced him to do Humana mapd. Bad things happened (he had a lot pending). My gut says the bankers agent wanted the true up...

Then, he used trial right to go back (my recommendation). Bankers agent did not want to process the app... the guy insisted and got it done. Back on F.

Premium over $300.

Then, bankers agent had the audacity to recommend that his wife switch out of Plan G, move to Bankers Plan C, because Plan G is going to be *discontinued.*

Thankfully, they called me, and I was able to explain that G is not ending. But they were genuinely worried.

And with a carrier in their state doing a GI deal, I was able to get the husband a Plan G for about 160 (took the app this week).

They hope to never deal with that agent ever again. They are low life agents.

Back