Saw a new low for a Banker's agent today..

Bankers hits a new low every day

Oh forgot one. Talked to a Medicare client and we asked me about life

Called him with the info he said fine stop by next week IM always here

I got there and he said "I did the application with that guy you sent over here"

HUH?

He DKd him--in a secure locked building--and client said "Did "jim" Send you?"

"OH ya JIM ya he's my buddy in the office"

When I explained to the client what happened he called and cancelled

Sheeeesus how do people sleep at night?

Everytime I saw a Bank Life policy it looked like it was replacing 2-3 other policies in the application.

I was asked by one of my carriers to help a person with a claim. Auto insurance accident. The DC has cause as pending. A little over an hour away.

The LH policy already paid 80%, I believe before she received the DC.
The carrier that sent me out already said they will pay the base and wait on the ADB rider until the DC cause is resolved. I priority mailed the claim forms today, Friday. The check will probably be cut Monday.

Now, Banker is waiting for the DC to show cause. She meanioned she is looking to budget $400-&$500mo on a policy for the mother. And the Bankers agent just wrote the mom. I looked through the Bankers policies. OMG, non smoker (insured smoked), marker Him as as a female, no to diabetes and one of the "Whole Life" polices was an IUL, a very under funded IUL. Policy was not going to run past age 81 based on current Of course mid point and guaranteed was much worse.

The bankers agent just wrote the mother a couple days ago. I of course wedged him out so will now write those policies.

Another note - the original agent is still in the business.

Update - United Heritage had the check in the mail the day they got the DC. Cause still pending. Bankers has still not paid.

I actually put on long pants and shoes. (Wranglers and boots). Drove 2 1/2 hours to meet with the family yesterday. Wrote three apps on the Mom. Quoted the two brothers and will drive back to write them next week. Am also replacing the "Bankers "Whole Life" on the Son in Law, which turns out is an under funded IUL, With a $300,000 GUL. I fully expect that I will get several other family and in laws.

Moral = Handle your own claims and service work. Don't let someone like me in your house. And don't be Bankers.

BTW, They had nothing but praise for the LH guy David. I am going to call his manager and let them know.

Last edited:
Banker's Phone number?

Trying to help a client with a claim. Anyone have a phone number She says the number keeps sending her back to the agent.

Need the current address and fax to cancel a Colonial Penn Medicare supplement.The seem to hide this on their website - no surprise.

Replaced two Colonial Penn yesterday where agent seems to have cross sold a life policy (again) without the client being aware of it. I am all for cross selling where compliant but I find it best practice to let the client know about it first. haha These are wealthy clients so they had no need for a 5k final expense policy.

Need the current address and fax to cancel a Colonial Penn Medicare supplement.The seem to hide this on their website - no surprise.

Replaced two Colonial Penn yesterday where agent seems to have cross sold a life policy (again) without the client being aware of it. I am all for cross selling where compliant but I find it best practice to let the client know about it first. haha These are wealthy clients so they had no need for a 5k final expense policy.
Google is your friend. :yes:

Company Contact Information
Customer Service:

1-877-877-8052

(For New York residents: 1-877-891-0915)

Mailing Address:

Colonial Penn Life Insurance Company

399 Market Street

Philadelphia, PA 19181

Follow up: Bankers did not pay the Accident portion of the claim. United Heritage and LH paid with a texted copy of the final DC. The LH ad portion was huge for an FE policy. Had no idea they would go that high.

Bankers = caca

Up
Follow up: Bankers did not pay the Accident portion of the claim. United Heritage and LH paid with a texted copy of the final DC. The LH ad portion was huge for an FE policy. Had no idea they would go that high.

Bankers = caca

Updated: Re: Bankers

The bene, now a client, called me this morning. She called me to thank me for helping her referred family members and update on the Bankers' claim. The client got an attorney and Bankers paid multiple of the claim. They were the only company out of several that had denied the ADB portion of the claim.

As someone who started out at Bankers, I can you that about half the agents are too new to the industry to know any better. They are being trained by, what they believe, to be experience, well-intentioned agents.

Any agents doing that are there longer than 6-12 months are either planning their exit, or are knowingly doing unethical stuff.

Had a lead today tell me she was told that Bankers Innovative Plan G will have premiums for 3 years then you will not have any premiums after that...wow.

Back