SBLI?

vic120

Guru
5000 Post Club
OH
Ok what's the deal with SBLI?

right now I just had a woman on the phone said she never smoked, but doing app came up at the end Approved Preferred smoker rate?
I had to go back and check did I click smoker but no I did not

Whats worse is they do not give me price and I am supposed to comleate app with billing
She is supposedly calling her bank so we will see, You know how that goes, might have hesitated when this happened and I did not expect it

But I have had this happen several times to modified, No pricing just expects me to take billing, those times I pivoted to another carrier

seems like every app has an issue?

right now I just had a woman on the phone said she never smoked, but doing app came up at the end Approved Preferred smoker rate?

Whats worse is they do not give me price and I am supposed to comleate app with billing
She is supposedly calling her bank so we will see, You know how that goes, might have hesitated when this happened and I did not expect it

But I have had this happen several times to modified, No pricing just expects me to take billing, those times I pivoted to another carrier

Dang your an fe guy now . Are these off leads ?

Dang your an fe guy now . Are these off leads ?

Yes leads

And no I am not an FE only Guy, come 10/01, I wont be calling FE at all

I am thinking of this time as training

well see what I do after AEP. All depends on how I feel about it after this trial period

I've never had SBLI not give a price when offered OTAF.

Yes leads

And no I am not an FE only Guy, come 10/01, I wont be calling FE at all

I am thinking of this time as training

well see what I do after AEP. All depends on how I feel about it after this trial period
How are the leads ? Sold any ? You working gave book leads ? How’s pickup rate ?

I've never had SBLI not give a price when offered OTAF.
Maybe I am not using the app right

I am not seeing a price but I have stopped before getting billing each time

I assume it comes after billing but IF I could see it first it would be helpful

How are the leads ? Sold any ? You working gave book leads ? How’s pickup rate ?

Yes just started, leads are different then Medicare in a lot of ways better, some ways worse

so far I have 1 RNA, 1 Mutual, 2 Cica, just over a week

I probably lost about half dozen due to inexperience, had 2 get away from me today claiming they did not have banking on them at the end of the app

I will learn to deal with these

at least I am speaking to people, a lot more today then last week though,

Yes just started, leads are different then Medicare in a lot of ways better, some ways worse

I probably lost about half dozen due to inexperience, had 2 get away from me today claiming they did not have banking on them at the end of the app

Cica will be much tougher starting on Thursday as they run rx checks and I’m willing to bet many dropped to graded now . Also there changing the telesales app were you have to call a # and get a recording . I wrote like 26 cica last 2 months. You running facebook leads ? You running your own?

I never start an app without all the info in front of me.

Why would you ever do an app without having their banking info?

She probably had a nicotine patch or gum prescription in the past. If SBLI approves for other than what you applied for you have to go to a quoter and get the new price. OR you can keep it at the same face amount and when you get to banking they will show you the new price.

This is a good thing either way. SBLI allows you to change the premium or face amount in app. Other carriers won't let you make changes until after submission.

Back