Scary Situation Today

I always have to chuckle when you read naive agent’s saying that “thugs give the surance man a pass.” You’ve watched too many old movies if you believe that one. There is no honor among thugs and there is no one that gets a pass. You have to be aware of your surroundings at all times.

Glad you made it out fine today.

I always have to chuckle when you read naive agent’s saying that “thugs give the surance man a pass.” You’ve watched too many old movies if you believe that one. There is no honor among thugs and there is no one that gets a pass. You have to be aware of your surroundings at all times.

Glad you made it out fine today.
Yeah.. Back in the 70s I was in Staff Manager school with an agent that worked the Grant park area of Atlanta that had been held up 3 times in two years..

Yeah.. Back in the 70s I was in Staff Manager school with an agent that worked the Grant park area of Atlanta that had been held up 3 times in two years..

I’m sure Plumber recruiters tell their plumber newbies that “the plumber-man gets a pass” and the cable TV recruiters tell their cable TV installers that the cableman gets a pass” and the ....

But the truth is none of that nonsense has ever been true. Thug kids are just dumb mean kids and young men with no plan other than to strong arm anybody that looks like a victim to them.

I knocked on the door and no one was home, so I got back in my car, started it and locked the door. I then picked up my phone, checked my email and started plugging in the next address.

There are neighborhoods where I do exactly this. There are others where I get going quickly. I have my route pre-planned, and when I'm in a sketchier neighborhood, I'll load my next address before I get out to knock the door.

Back