Scary Situation Today

Now that he has started his video series he is of course recruiting. Here is his DT TopGuns
dbac7d8c-059f-4396-821c-17d4525f5ece.sized-1000x1000.jpg
He dresses like his upline. Must be part of the training.:yes:

I just refuse to work in thugish areas. I know things can happen anywhere but I'm sorry - missing out on a few thousand dollars a year is NOT worth it. I have a wife and kids and there are other areas where my target market lives.

This right here!

If the house is in the hood or a zip code where violence is prevalent. I don’t door knock.

I might set an appointment for daylight hours only but I’m calling them to open the door before I get out my car so I’m not standing around waiting on the porch looking out of place like an easy target.

If someone tries to carjack you, and you don't pull out a gun, you could lose your car.

If someone tries to carjack you, and you do pull out a gun, you could lose your life.

Your choice.

I like my car, but I like me more.

You never know.

Deranged carjacker could decide to take your car AND get rid of the witness who could snitch him out for armed robbery which carries long jail sentences.

Guess gotta go with instincts in that moment.

My instincts always tell me I’m not going out easily or without a fight. If I’m going to die then hell me and the carjacker going out together

You never know.

Deranged carjacker could decide to take your car AND get rid of the witness who could snitch him out for armed robbery which carries long jail sentences.

Guess gotta go with instincts in that moment.

My instincts always tell me I’m not going out easily or without a fight. If I’m going to die then hell me and the carjacker going out together
Damned carjackers. :mad:

Back