Script/ Lead Purchase Help Please

hphs

Does anyone have some good verbage for when you are calling a lead card back for MedSupp to get the appointment. Any and all scripts to get in the door would be appreciated. Also any suggestions on best place to buy medsupp tele leads. Thanks

Does anyone have some good verbage for when you are calling a lead card back for MedSupp to get the appointment. Any and all scripts to get in the door would be appreciated. Also any suggestions on best place to buy medsupp tele leads. Thanks

I have appointment scripts for FE here: Free Appointment Scripts

Maybe you could rework them for medsupps. I am working on that as well. You should also check out MedicareAgentTraining.com - Medicare training on how to sell Medicare Supplements by phone as there are some pretty good things there that may help you.

I ask for them by name and tell them who I am and that the reason I am calling is because they sent back the green lead card in the hopes of saving money on their medicare supplement coverage, and I am the guy that handles that in Utah. It flows from there. Most folks know why they sent it. There are idiots as with everything else, but I am not afraid to ask any question. I just preface it with "if you don't mind my asking" who is your current coverage with? Etc etc

I'm amazed that agents think they really need a script to follow up on a lead. I can understand it for cold calling but just have a conversation with people.

"Hi, you sent back a card about ....." The rest is just talking with people.

Rick

I ask for them by name and tell them who I am and that the reason I am calling is because they sent back the green lead card in the hopes of saving money on their medicare supplement coverage, and I am the guy that handles that in Utah. It flows from there. Most folks know why they sent it. There are idiots as with everything else, but I am not afraid to ask any question. I just preface it with "if you don't mind my asking" who is your current coverage with? Etc etc
So you're the guy that has all the good zips bought up! lol! I moved on to another state. "If you don't mind my asking", which lead card have you found to have the best returns?

Last edited:
Back