Searching for the right IMO/BGA

Kayla Hall

Expert
This has been a hard search looking for the right IMO/BGA. Either they have this, but dont have that. Or the carrier list isnt that good or at least isnt the carriers I would want to have. I still have yet to make a decision. I've seen the three that are constantly talked about within the forum but I know it's more just as good choices out here as well.

I ran across
First Protective
Senior Security Benefits
The Senior Resource Group
NFS Marketing
NASB- havs heard a few not so good things about them.
Life Brokerage
Tennessee Brokerage

Somebody HELP. I NEED TO MAKE A DECISION SOON. My 2 so far was Pacestter and FEX Contracting. I love FEX Carrier line up. But heard they really dont return VM. Barely answer the phone and kind if work as a captive IMO or more so they try to micromanage. I am not cool with that being independent. Once I train have my bag of good carriers. I dont need anyone keeping up with my numbers telling me what days to run etc. Only support when I am need.

Hey, if your looking for Final Expense let’s have a conversation. I sent you my number via PM.

This has been a hard search looking for the right IMO/BGA. Either they have this, but dont have that. Or the carrier list isnt that good or at least isnt the carriers I would want to have. I still have yet to make a decision. I've seen the three that are constantly talked about within the forum but I know it's more just as good choices out here as well.

I ran across
First Protective
Senior Security Benefits
The Senior Resource Group
NFS Marketing
NASB- havs heard a few not so good things about them.
Life Brokerage
Tennessee Brokerage

Somebody HELP. I NEED TO MAKE A DECISION SOON. My 2 so far was Pacestter and FEX Contracting. I love FEX Carrier line up. But heard they really dont return VM. Barely answer the phone and kind if work as a captive IMO or more so they try to micromanage. I am not cool with that being independent. Once I train have my bag of good carriers. I dont need anyone keeping up with my numbers telling me what days to run etc. Only support when I am need.

Doesn't FEX still have the group chat? That should be helpful if they do.

Didn't you start another thread on this a while back - mentioning sms?

It's been at least a week. Maybe more.

Indecision kills entrepreneurs.

For one I didnt mention SMS. In this post. I made a thread yes about them and actually already contracted for.my Medicare advantage and med supps but I wont be doing FE through them Besides so what if I did. Answer my question or dont waste your time. It's simple. I've been an entrepreneur long enough and one thing we dont do is waste time if we cant be helpful we move on. Your comment was irrelevant. People I tell ya!

For one I didnt mention SMS. In this post. I made a thread yes about them and actually already contracted for.my Medicare advantage and med supps but I wont be doing FE through them Besides so what if I did. Answer my question or dont waste your time. It's simple. I've been an entrepreneur long enough and one thing we dont do is waste time if we cant be helpful we move on. Your comment was irrelevant. People I tell ya!

You posted this thread in the senior forum, so to assume you were still stuck on identifying a place for med supp contracts was only logical.

Had you posted in the FE forum...

Spoken like a wife to a husband! ... :shocked:

Back