Secure agent marketing? SMFH

This is a factless sentiment. Are there even major players in the lead generation game?

There is no template that cant be recreated for a $50 upwork project. The secret sauce of any webpage is in the content, not the framework. The framework of almost any website is simple.

That being said, the wp template is light years ahead of what SAM is selling to ignorant noobs.

You're making a needless assumption.

I didn't say Jeff's template was the reason why certain websites were successful.

I said plenty of successful SEO based agents are using the template versus other formats/designs. While correlation isn't causation, I don't think it's wise to dismiss this point.

However, you're definitely right, content is king and why any website is successful. However, factors like page speed and your conversion strategy are equally important in taking said traffic and converting into interested prospects willing to talk to you. Jeff's template takes this into account and simplifies you having to figure this stuff out on your own.

Also, there are plenty of examples of agents successfully generating organic traffic on Google using Jeff's WPI template, including Choicemutual.com and my website, buylifeinsuranceforburial.com.

plenty of successful SEO based agents

when you test your website, whats the load time for his template?

I tried to get SAM to build my website, it didnt go so great.

SO, i paid a developer: farzanasoud on fiverr to build mine. look her up if you need help. WAY BETTER WORK from this $200 fiverr developer than what i got from SAM. This lady has almost 200 5 star reviews, and she'd wrestle an alligator to get the job done right.

That being said, i will still need to have an expert help me with indexing and load time optimizations.

Back