Security Guard Insurance Programs - Need Markets!!!

I would have hoped that in the almost ONE YEAR since the question was asked, the original poster got an answer.

But thanks for playing.

Rick

Rick lets play nice here....This poster was probably trying to increase his post count so he can send you a PM. In his defense his post was on topic and could have been helpful if the original question wasn't so old. He probably did not realize how old the post was and I would prefer his type of post to blatently spammy (or is is Spamie or spammie) useless posts.

Depending on the situation, some states may require specialized classes for anyone who wants to become a licensed security guard. Licensing may not be required in all cases, but does add some credibility to the guard's authority. The classes usually review such issues as property rights, detention of suspects and other criminal justice elements. This class, or these classes, can usually be completed in just a few weeks.

Depending on the situation, some states may require specialized classes for anyone who wants to become a licensed security guard. Licensing may not be required in all cases, but does add some credibility to the guard's authority. The classes usually review such issues as property rights, detention of suspects and other criminal justice elements. This class, or these classes, can usually be completed in just a few weeks.

I thought you just had to know to pound them on the head with one of those big heavy-duty flashlights and ask questions later.

Don't you just love it when SPAM is posted on two year old threads!

Back