Securus Final Expense

re: Securus Final Expense..Give your lawyer my address pal

They are the NUMBER 1 FINAL EXPENSE COMPANY!

So any other questions after their first lie seems to be wasting your time and the people on this forums time.

Unless of course you are a democrat and believe all the lies you hear from your buddies! :twitchy:

I know of a top producer in FE that checked them out pretty well. He was impressed with their leads and what they had to offer. He didn't go with them because he felt he was in a better situation already, but, he had nothing bad to say about them.

jdeasy,

Thanks so much for your reply.

I'm in the Houston Texas area and spoke with a rep from Securus.

I don't have my ins license yet, but am very interested in FE and am willing to do what it takes to be successful. Tired of the rat race with unpleasant and unsatisfied attorneys.

From what I gathered, Securus is an affiliate of a company that's been established since 1858. I, like everyone else, am curious to find anything out about the company. So far, you're the only one that has someone that's found out about them firsthand. I just don't want to get caught up in the bait-and-switch like I did a few years ago with a credit card processing company that promised high and delivered VERY LOW!!!

Does anyone else have any suggestions?

I looked under 'agent opportunities' and the picture doesn't do the guy any favors...no tie, jacket hunched up over his neck, a 14" monitor on his computer...

but maybe this is what passes for classy in NJ

I'm surprised he isn't reading a comic book

Interesting.... Hope this isn't like NAA or the other ones who sell these leads.

Does anyone know anything about Asurea? Are they a good lead program to work with. What are the pros and cons?

I googled them. Pages upon pages of Securus trying to hire people. Still no word as to what company they place business with ... company from 1858? Looks like a Duck to me.:twitchy:

Securus University is designed as a 2-day intensive boot camp training program. It is for new or experienced producers who have acclimated into our system and want to take their careers to new heights. This intense 2-full day boot camp is designed to:
• Meet and greet home office personnel
• Meet your personal home office mentor
• Tour our facility and mail room
• Meet the company’s upper management
Qualifications to Attend Securus University: • Minimum issued $10,000 paid annualized premium
• Nominated by Home Office Mentor
• Minimum 40% closing ratio
• Minimum 40% appointment ratio
• Under contract a minimum of 30 days
In addition to the value added, discussed above, we will also train on the following topics: • How to increase your income by 50%
• How to obtain 3-5 referrals on every sale
• How to utilize the company’s voucher program
• How to run your business effectively
• How to keep statistics on your business to improve sales using our proprietary software program
• How to utilize drip marketing campaigns to make additional sales to your clients
• How to increase your commission levels and maximize your residual income
• How to advance into our management trainee program to potentially open your own territory
Requirements for management trainee program: • Must have 1 year in the field as a Final Expense agent
• Must show leadership abilities
• Must be nominated by home office mentor
• Must be a student of the Securus system
• Must issue pay a minimum of $12,000 annual premium 6-months in a row
• Must be an effective communicator

hmmm it sounds like something i will pursue i am wondering if you can still sell p&c while licensed with them and also sell your p&c customers policies thru them

I signed on with them not long ago. They move quickly on the leads but you need to be specific as to what zip codes in your area to work. I wasn't and unfortunately 90% of my leads were in crappy, low income area's 45 min to an hour away. They mass market in alphabetical ordered for specific counties. The first batch were bad. If I had been more specific perhaps the results would have been better. Monumental Life is their primary FE carrier; their owned by Ageon. For the low DB amounts Monumental is very competitive. Securus has very good training also. Go to the SecurusFinalExpense.com website to see the carriers they use at the bottom of the home page.

Back