Securus Final Expense

re: Securus Final Expense..Give your lawyer my address pal

lets cut to the chase... how much commission is being offered..

A friend of mine told me that they NEVER pick up their phone. He's called a couple times looking at getting into their lead program but never got a returned call. He's good for at least $18K a month. Their loss I guess. I told him to get his own contracts and do his own mail but he's got a lot going on an would rather pay someone else to do the leg work for him.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
just talked with my buddy to see how things ended up and he told me that one of his downlines tried them out and he couldn't get enough leads from these guys. Could someone who currently works with them share with us how good the flow of leads is? They have some decent carriers so the only question left is how good and steady is the FLOW of leads. I am interested.

Last edited:

Hi, Im new here and to the insurance industry, (kind of). I also am on the verge of signing up with Secureus and would like any imput.

Thanks; Dan

Hi, Im new here and to the insurance industry, (kind of). I also am on the verge of signing up with Secureus and would like any imput.

Thanks; Dan

Hi Dan, Welcome to the Forum.
Isn't what has already been said on here enough?

Welcome Dan. Let me put it in nicer terms. I know getting on here the first time may take a little time to figure out the "system"? If you go back on this thread to the beginning, you can find out at least what others say about them both positive and negative. But also look at other groups too so you get all the facts. Can't believe all you read but a lot of good info on here. But as you can see, some just like to try and belittle you. Ignore those folks for just having too much time on their hands.

Good luck in your adventure Dan! Fell free to contact me if you have any questions?

I was looking for someone who has actually worked for them, I didn't see anyone from what I have read, just a lot of speculation.

I was looking for someone who has actually worked for them, I didn't see anyone from what I have read, just a lot of speculation.

I " worked" for ausurea formally insurance wholesalers. Not on their Fe side but on their mortgage protection side. They are a good Imo. The mp leads were very good. I'm sure their Fe leads would be good too. But when it comes to Fe I really believe equita has the best thing going.

Called securus a few days ago. No call back. Its now between EFES and Asurea.

Call either Chase or Bobby at EFES. They'll shoot you straight and not tell you what you want to here, but what they have to offer...and let me tell you, my buddy is with them right now and tells me he loves it. I'll be switching soon to them.

I believe that Securus just made a major upgrade in management. I would be surprised if they did not take off dramatically now.

I still don't believe they can offer the service and reliability that EFES does, but, I think the complaints of not getting called back and not knowing what is offered and available will be go way down now.

Latest posts

Back