Seeking Advice from Agents in South Florida

My agents are happy making 80-120k yearly for sitting at a desk all day. I pay $3000/wk in lead cost for each guy per week. Hence why when they can cover that cost (if they're responsible enough to save up their money), I allow them to switch over to a "normal" agent contract.
Lie much. Do the math. Your guys do 25 sales a week (according to your posts), you said in another thread your average premium is $92. In this thread you say your guys make $80 to $100K and you give them 30% of whatever your upfront is. Hmmm $92 multiplied by 9 = $828 your commission is most likely 110% to 135% (ave 122.5%) 122.5% multiplied by $828 = $1014. Agent gets 30% = $304.2 multiplied by 25 = $7605 per week income multiplied by 48 weeks = $365,040.

So which lie is the lie or is just all of them. Bro when you post on here you have to keep you lies and math in check otherwise you get caught. Thanks for playing though.

Perhaps consider an earlier post where I laid out more statistics. I'll paste here:
"9 months advance, average deal including deals that ultimately get pivoted to guaranteed issue nets them $140 on average. 70% of submitted deals turn into cash."

So, 25 * .7 * 140 *48 = $117,600. I get you don't want to believe it, so don't!

Perhaps consider an earlier post where I laid out more statistics. I'll paste here:
"9 months advance, average deal including deals that ultimately get pivoted to guaranteed issue nets them $140 on average. 70% of submitted deals turn into cash."

Sure buddy. Whatever you say.

Seriously, when can you have me down. I'm intrigued

It's guys like you that make it easy for the BS marketers become believable.

You see, readers come on here and they read your nonsense, with the word "liar" on your forehead.

Then they read what the manipulative IMO's post and think, "now that makes more sense".

Your blatant manipulation and lies gives credibility to the marketers on this forum that are constantly manipulating our readers, while bending the truth to their means.

These internet marketers are jokes. Of course the marketers I have dealt with in person for the most part have all been jokes too. For the most part 99% of these beasts are real certifiable pieces of work.

Wow... this thread went side ways quickly. I have no where near the street cred as most here, but I know when not to buy Staten Island.

One clue for me is when people name call and attack to drive home how well they are doing. If you are really doing all that well, why would you waste your time arguing here?? :no:

I have a personal vendetta against the majority of the lazy, self-deprecating dickheads I have had the displeasure of meeting when learning about this industry. My upline laughed when I first suggested my model, but he does not laugh anymore. I am here to meet other guys who are doing this successfully, and find answers to any questions I may have. I am still very far from where I hope to be. Sharing an alternate voice that contrasts the debby-downer, archaic attitude of many agents like yourselves is fun to me. This back and forth is just a bonus lol

I have a personal vendetta against the majority of the lazy, self-deprecating dickheads I have had the displeasure of meeting when learning about this industry. My upline laughed when I first suggested my model, but he does not laugh anymore. I am here to meet other guys who are doing this successfully, and find answers to any questions I may have. I am still very far from where I hope to be. Sharing an alternate voice that contrasts the debby-downer, archaic attitude of many agents like yourselves is fun to me. This back and forth is just a bonus lol

You have too little respect for others... not my cup of tea. Learn to treat others like you would a client... doesn't mean you have to like them.

I lose that respect immediately when I see people accusing me of lying without knowing the real facts. To me, that is the mark of someone not worth my kindness.

Latest posts

Back