Seeking advice on term products!!

Joey Gleitman

I have been a lurker on this forum for years and appreciate the wealth of knowledge on this forum. I have a question on a client i have helped with a final expense plan a few years ago. She is 59 and is 5'2" and weighs 247 lbs. She was a diabetic for 15 years but only oral meds. She was taken off her meds in 2019 because Dr. said she was ok. No health issues and a non smoker. She is looking for $150,000 and trying to stay around the $175 figure and would prefer a level term. Does anybody have a recommendation?

Thank you,

Joey

I have been a lurker on this forum for years and appreciate the wealth of knowledge on this forum. I have a question on a client i have helped with a final expense plan a few years ago. She is 59 and is 5'2" and weighs 247 lbs. She was a diabetic for 15 years but only oral meds. She was taken off her meds in 2019 because Dr. said she was ok. No health issues and a non smoker. She is looking for $150,000 and trying to stay around the $175 figure and would prefer a level term. Does anybody have a recommendation?

Thank you,

Joey
Columbian 15 yr level term, $150K, $162.21.. However, the max weight is 232.. Put her on a diet.

A Banner 20YLT for $150,000 is $84.05 which leaves room for several table ratings due to weight and diabetes. If you had a good FMO that knows term they could give you a tentative offer. I use The Marcus Agency for my term cases.

Back