Seeking An Agent With Industry Software Knowledge To Help With A Project

JustinB

Hey all. We're looking for someone with a decent amount of insurance software knowledge to review a list of industry software products and categorize them in exchange for fair compensation.

I have a list of about 370 different types of software. What I need is to have them classified into a set of predefined software categories (there are going to be 10 - 15 categories). I'll provide a spreadsheet with each software in its own row, and your job will be to classify the software into the most appropriate software category (there will probably be up to 3 categories you can select per software).

Please PM me if you have a good grasp on industry software and would like to complete this project for us. The ideal candidate is someone who is dual-licensed, but it's not mandatory. This is a paid opportunity and I'll discuss compensation with serious candidates via PM. Please note the requirements below and PM me if interested.

Requirements:
  • Able to complete the job before end of day - April 14, 2017.
  • Ability to efficiently and effectively do quick web research on lesser known companies on the list to quickly determine the appropriate category for them.
  • Existing knowledge of insurance industry software and the common product offerings.

Thanks!

Hey There! My name is Andrew E and I am an insurance exec who has been a broker for many years also. I currently run the Software Development and Artificial intelligence division for a large insurer. I would love to help out and sounds like an interesting challenge. Feel free to message me anytime and we can connect offline. All the best!

Sincerely,
Andrew Engler

Back