Seeking Help from Expert Ref: Health Insurance Leads

mpfhealth

Good afternoon everyone, I am brand new to this forum as a member - if I ask the wrong questions, don't be too hard on me.

I am seeking help from an experienced health insurance broker/agent. We are developing a system that will generate new leads for health insurance brokers/agents/companies selling new policies and possibly "flipping" someone from their existing policy to yours.

We need some help on what information an agent purchasing a lead would need/want, as well as the industry pricing schedule for shared leads and non-shared leads.

Is there anyone out that's a real guru that can help? Any information or experience in this field would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Michael

Look, please dont take this wrong but the window for marketing health insurance before HCR is no more that 6 to 8 months. I can see no market past May or so of next year. Why would I want to sell a client a current policy past June 2013? the policy at best will get 5 months of commission, that I would call a waste of money.

Health Insurance lead company is not something I wouuld be starting now

Thanks for your reply however, I beg to differ - whether Obamacare is overturned by a new Republican President, Congress and Senate, or if it stays, health insurance is now mandated. People will be looking for health insurance, and so will insurance companies - they have a product to sell, and the entire country is now mandated to have it.

Hi Michael

Can you tell us a little more about yourself, the type of work you have been doing and your website? I think that will help us help you!

Sir,

We are in the process of providing fully qualified leads from people looking specifically for health insurance. They will be coming directly from our website, with valid email, phone and address with permission to contact them.

The website is not up and running, but it will be very soon (currently in development).

What we need help with is the information to gather from our members that would increase the value of lead, as well as what the lead purchasers want to have in terms of they would call "quality leads".

Thanks,
Michael

Chumps, did you have a hiccup?:twitchy:

Nope. It was intentional. I thought he missed the first post.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
MP...Who is "we"? And what other sites have you built? And what is your experience in this field?

I ask because if you are going to sell leads, buyers wish to know.

Joe Frazier could bob and weave but Ali still caught him.

Last edited:
Nope. It was intentional. I thought he missed the first post.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
MP...Who is "we"? And what other sites have you built? And what is your experience in this field?

I ask because if you are going to sell leads, buyers wish to know.

Joe Frazier could bob and weave but Ali still caught him.

Ok, I sense a lot of negativity: here are my questions.

1. do users here think there will not be a market for qualified health insurance leads within the next year or two?

2. if so, why?

3. what about people that have health insurance, but are willing to switch to a different carrier for lower premiums? Is there no market for that?

4. Let's assume Romney is voted in and gets the Senate to overturn Obamacare - will there then be a market for health insurance leads or is it still dismal (ie, the damage is done).

Thanks,
Michael

Back