Self-directed IRA's and Solo IRA's

whall

Expert
If you want to move money faster to your annuity contracts without giving securities and investment advice, then inform your clients of Solo 401(k')'s and Self-directed IRA companies. I am available for questions. I was a TOT member for 7 years and always willing to help agents get to the next level.

Retired,

whall

Dear Whall,

I'm looking for more information on using Self-Directed IRA's to invest in Real estate. I know for certain you have a plethora of information being you were a Top of the table member for 7 years. Can you tell me a little more about the process and how it works?

If you want to move money faster to your annuity contracts without giving securities and investment advice, then inform your clients of Solo 401(k')'s and Self-directed IRA companies. I am available for questions. I was a TOT member for 7 years and always willing to help agents get to the next level.

Retired,

whall

In another thread where you supported RM equity you said you needed more products, now you are retired?

Last edited:
Thank you for reaching out. I’m always happy to help in any way I can. There are currently many companies that offer this service, but the steps are for the most part all the same. I have found this form of investing to be very lucrative and life changing. The first step is to decide which company to use. Google would be an easy place to research different companies. From there you will be able to choose what type of account you would like to open, Traditional IRA, Roth IRA, etc. One of the best parts about a Self -Directed IRA is that you can invest in almost anything including single member LLC’s, green investing (your community), IRA lending, Gold, and last but not least Real Estate.

whall
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
In another thread where you supported RM equity you said you needed more products, now you are retired?

Retired from my annuity business. I enjoy the insurance community. I still work with self-directed IRA options with friends that want help making money.

Last edited:
Dear Whall,

I've done research over the weekend on IRA's specifically Roth IRA's. I feel I have a better grasp on the process of setting up an IRA account. So now what is the 2nd step. I'm all ears.

I would be more interested in understanding the LLC concept or the GOLD concept. Is the gold physical in nature or are they ETF's or mining stocks? Does it need to be held by a 3rd party?

RM Equity pitched you some easy ones, time to open up the floodgates.

emptyeternity said:
I would be more interested in understanding the LLC concept or the GOLD concept. Is the gold physical in nature or are they ETF's or mining stocks? Does it need to be held by a 3rd party?

RM Equity pitched you some easy ones, time to open up the floodgates.

Some Custodians will pitch the LLC concept of a self directed IRA with the client holding the physical Gould coins in thier posession. I get leafy with that concept because of how many clients will say a month after a meeting that we discussed something and Yes we discussed it but the advice was the exact opposite of what the client is now remembering...I can just imagine a client holding physical possession of thier gold IRA thinking all was well to sell the coins with out any reporting and or taxes.

I think when you get into gold which is almost 2k and realestate, how do you NOT go over the maximum yearly amount? 2.5 one ounce coins would do it for the year.
Silver is gonna be the better bang for the buck in the metals...

also, what if you already own it, just transfer it? how does that work?

Latest posts

Back