Sell health & cross sell life - could a nightmare happen?

High cholesterol is a decline for health insurance? What a joke! Further proof we need more risk pools.

I figured at most it would be a minor rate increase, if the client were relatively young.

When I sold cars in Dallas I met this girl who said she was a stripper and had been saving her money for a few weeks and wanted to buy a new truck. I was real skeptical at first but then she said she had saved 8k up and turned out her mother was a v.p. with a major bank in the metro area. Never judge a book by it's cover(or lack of a cover lol)

and turned out her mother was a v.p. with a major bank in the metro area.

No surprise there. She and her mother are in the same business. You give them your money and they screw you. If you could get prostitutes to make loans we would not need banks but I think their standards are too high to get into that business.

Winter

and turned out her mother was a v.p. with a major bank in the metro area.

No surprise there. She and her mother are in the same business. You give them your money and they screw you. If you could get prostitutes to make loans we would not need banks but I think their standards are too high to get into that business.

Winter

Maybe so, but I've never had a banker get in my lap and grind to the tune of "girls girls girls":biggrin:

Back