Selling Insurance On This 4th Of July Weekend!

Kin folks will be congregating this weekend, might drop by and see how many need insurance. Just look for 5-10-20 cars parked at the house. Now on the 4th itself, no just be with the family and relax.

To be successful long term in your business; you must also build vacation and downtime into your business.

Man does not live to work; work is merely a means to get what he wants.

If you do what you are supposed to do during the work week with your business plan you will find you can easily take the weekend, holidays and vacations off without guilt or regret especially if your independent.

I bet your manager isn't working this weekend. Western Southern wanted us agents out working 4th of July weekend back in the day.

I will be working on the 4th...a lot of hours. No calls, just answering emails, writing articles etc...

I have the utmost respect for all of our soldiers.

DUDE, get a life, take a day off and spend with your friends and family and enjoy the reason you have all this freedom.

Rather pathetic in my opinion actually.

DUDE, get a life, take a day off and spend with your friends and family and enjoy the reason you have all this freedom.

Rather pathetic in my opinion actually.

Isn't the meaning of "freedom" to be able to do what he wants to do?

If he wants to work, I say go for it. If not, then have a great holiday weekend!

"DUDE, get a life, take a day off and spend with your friends and family and enjoy the reason you have all this freedom.
Rather pathetic in my opinion actually."

Lighten up Francis. I spend more time with family and friends than most people. And as mentioned, getting work done today (as I spend time with my family) is my choice. I deeply respect our military, as much or more than anyone. My "work" is done on a laptop in the midst of family members.And it's sporadically throughout the day anyhow.

So take a hike son but please continue your harebrained drivel on this thread. Because you earned that right and I am very thankful for it!

Last edited:
i personally dont care if anyone works this weekend BUT if anyone works on monday the 4th, I believe they are disrespecting every soldier who ever fought for this country.

I think you're confusing the 4th of July with Memorial Day.
Just sayin'........................

Wrote 684 AP this morning and picked up another for later this afternoon. After my last appointment, it's game over for me until Tuesday; I'll be heading to the beach with my wife for steamed crab and cold beers...

Back