Selling over the phone

We're cautious when new members come on the board when we can't tell if they're shills. There's a lot of "has anyone heard of ABC agency? I've heard they're FANTASTIC."

So...if this it just an innocent post or someone who works for ABC agency? Hard to tell.

We're cautious when new members come on the board when we can't tell if they're shills. There's a lot of "has anyone heard of ABC agency? I've heard they're FANTASTIC."

So...if this it just an innocent post or someone who works for ABC agency? Hard to tell.

Thank you HealthAgent - and I do appreciate that ... I do know that you have seen a few of my posts and the hard work that I put into them to try and help those asking questions.

I truly am here seeking knowledge, and as well, providing it (you yourself have responded back to a few). Simple at that.

Winter and Expat - if you take a look at all of my other posts throughout all of the threads you will notice that I only reference other threads if it helps support the post that I am responding to. (I do not reference just one posting - which you will soon see).

Cut the whining. You make posts that support Elite Producers for reasons that are known to you. I am not very bright so dont like to be duped with spam. If your intentions are good then just leave it and move on and we will treat it as history with no hard feelings. Skip the cross postings and footnote references. This is an insurance discussion forum, not the reference desk at the Library of Congress.
:cool:
Winter

Cut the whining. You make posts that support Elite Producers for reasons that are known to you. I am not very bright so dont like to be duped with spam. If your intentions are good then just leave it and move on and we will treat it as history with no hard feelings. Skip the cross postings and footnote references. This is an insurance discussion forum, not the reference desk at the Library of Congress.
Winter

The cross-postings are actually pretty handy. Assuming he has legitimate intentions, I think it's pretty nice to reference his posts. Definitely a big help for newbs...

Winter
:D

Hi mswebb06,

In other words, could someone from Alabama obtain "non resident" California license and sell over the phone to potential clients in California. This idea is all very new to me.
Well, thats ok with the modern world right now!

Now-a-days even lead generation is getting outsourced to countries outside the American continent (even to far off lands in Asia). These foreign callers are getting trained in our accent, our culture, our lifestyles etc.

See, what matters is the getting the job done!
Visiting communities like thefinanceforums.com & the ampminsure.org have got me through forum-threads associated with such topics like the DNC, Tele-sales etc. It was really good to get exposed to a variety of problems that the consumers are facing these days.

But, what I could see at a distance is that chance to keep the returns mounting, which today's businessman won't let go!

Regards,
Jeff:arghh:

Last edited:
Back