Senior advocates say new draft guide to Medicare distorts facts. Here’s what you need to know

and I'm in favor of scaling back our military offense. We could use the money to take care of our kids that we damage when sending them over seas to institute regime change and otherwise interfere in other countries business.

or we could go overseas, build some factories, pay some people to work, build more stuff here to build stuff to sell to the people overseas that now have money

and install solar on all of our roofs where energy production doesn't kill us or take up more land resources

and build bike paths so the lard asses get up off their asses and we don't have to pay for their diabetes....

The list goes on.

RX prices aren't coming down either.

Thankfully we aren’t California yet. Where we are forced to build with solar panels.

Naah, go build some more nukes. Nice cheap safe reactors.

On the other hand, my neighbor's panels have a 5 year pay back. Sounds like close to a 20% return. My greedy self interest would have them on my roof if it were facing southerly.

Of course, my bitcoin is returning more than that. Good thing. We're getting into tariff wars in addition to all of our other wars. Of course, Trump associates probably shorted yesterday. Lots of integrity we elected - smart genius too.

what's that old acronym? LMFAO?

Back