Senior Insurance Leads Company

Example - I personally learned to sell MA's in 3 days. They key was recognizing what the client had, what they needed and what was available. We will limit the choices to the two best for a given area. Seems getting the appointment is a key factor in possibly closing the deal.

Tom

I totally disagree with the above statement. There is no way that you "learned to sell MA's in 3 days". One can't learn to sell MA's or supps without having a complete understanding of Medicare.

What you learned is how to make MA's sound better to prospects than what they currently have. What you learned is that seniors will fall for most anything that costs less than what they are currently paying. (When talking about MA's you need to be a lot more specific. It doesn't appear that you have learned this yet.) What kind of "MA's" are you selling?

Please explain how you determined "what they needed"? Was it based on premium? What criteria did you use to limit their choices to the "two best"? Which two are the best and why.

Statements like the one you made above scare the hell out of me. That totally sounds like it came from a commission oriented insurance agent.

What's even more scary is that you will be training people.

You know indiana smart ass - a typo is a typo - geez . . .

No worry - we won't invite ya in - lol.

Tom

p.s. - I know it's a "c" - just type fast - get a life pal.

You need people like me buddy. I have seen another spot where you called it Amerigo. Would you be willing to take a lie detector test? :mad:

A smart ass is definetly better than a dumb ass so.......Thank you.

P.S. What kind of ass are you?:huh:

:biggrin:

Frank - I hear ya . . .

" There is no way that you "learned to sell MA's in 3 days". One can't learn to sell MA's or supps without having a complete understanding of Medicare. "

Didn't say I learned everything about them - just given the situations we were presented - for those we closed - were good deals for the client.

In every situation so far - we haven't "replaced" a policy. The opportunities that weren't closed were because they had something better already and they didn't need what we had. The ones that had nothing - we put on the best available plan that gave them more benefits than they had before we arrived. Some didn't qualify.

" What you learned is how to make MA's sound better to prospects than what they currently have. "

Please don't assume.

" What you learned is that seniors will fall for most anything that costs less than what they are currently paying. "

Actually - out of 30 appointments - only 10 or so had something already AND what they had was the best available OR they were happy. As stated above - no policies were replaced.

" (When talking about MA's you need to be a lot more specific. It doesn't appear that you have learned this yet.) "

Can't be any more specific than the summary of benefits. Type in the county into Medicare.gov and it will show you the plans available. We have access to contracts with all of them - so, find the best fit and close it if possible.

" What kind of "MA's" are you selling? "

I'll be marketing HealthNet, WellCare, Instill, Coventry, Humana, CIP, SH - heck whoever has the best fit for the area / client. The commissions are important - but they aren't a factor in the deal. Matter of fact - with us knowing the top 2 plans for every county for a given situation - the Managers will double check and be sure the client's needs are first. Exactly the way it should be correct?

" Please explain how you determined "what they needed"? Was it based on premium? What criteria did you use to limit their choices to the "two best"? Which two are the best and why. "

Basing a plan decision has many factors as you know. 1st - what are the clients needs? Do they visit doctors alot? Hospitalized frequently? Need transportation? Special Needs? Are their present doctors in the network? Wants Dental, Vison, RX, etc?

" Statements like the one you made above scare the hell out of me. That totally sounds like it came from a commission oriented insurance agent. "

Understandable. However - you don't know me. You don't know what makes me tick. I'm in this for the long run. We gotta do what's right or not do it. Money isn't everything . . .

" What's even more scary is that you will be training people. "

Yes - training people on a streamlined product line and targeting certain markets so we can be the best at what we do. One thing is sure - we will ask each team member to "do it right - or not at all". If they don't - I'll can 'em personally without losing a moments sleep.

I understand your thinking Frank.

We'll surround ourselves with experienced agents, agency owners, managers, etc. We all certainly understand that the insurance industry is an industry build on referrals. Bad business usually doesn't equate into referrals.

Tom

Indiana - it's evident you are an ass of many sorts.

But - I love everyone. Even asses . . .

So if I need you so badly - are you looking to ramp it up? Are you happy with what you got going? If not - buzz me - I got a few ideas.

If you do - Congrats and Good Luck . . .

Tom

Back