Senior Life & Health Insurance Leads

Oh, boy. Guess this goes to the fight club since PAhealth got his feelings hurt.

Somarco at his best

stir-the-pot.jpg

Oh, boy. Guess this goes to the fight club since PAhealth got his feelings hurt.

Yeah, that twerp is unbelievable. I actually tendered an olive branch to him and he came back at me with crap about what a big time agent he is. This guy must have an IQ abut his shoe size. If Medicare is 50% of his health business WTF, why does he need exclusive leads?:no: BTW 50% of what!

Where is that damn "ignore" button!:1tongue:

Last edited:
Yeah, that twerp is unbelievable. I actually tendered an olive branch to him and he came back at me with crap about what a big time agent he is. This guy must have an IQ abut his shoe size. If Medicare is 50% of his health business WTF, why does he need exclusive leads?:no: BTW 50% of what!

Where is that damn "ignore" button!:1tongue:

an olive branch? are you kidding me.. you've done nothing but try to insult me. How about you forget I exist and crawl back from whatever rock you came from. Big time agent? You betcha. I will run circles around you every day of the year. You can only dream about producing what I do on a daily basis. Gray Beard this is 2011 but you can keep calling off those T-65 lists diggin for that one med supp sale per week and I'll keep laughin all the way to the bank. :D

Cheerio

Why are you going to "score" it against the DNC list?

What a great question. The system is designed to also handle leads from other sources and DNC verification is one of the methods to be used to insure quality. It's a given that any lead I generate has already created intent though.

The biggest thing to understand is that the leads are verified with outside sources.

Back