Senior Life Insurance Company... Any One Know About Them?

And charge-backs are not deducted from next advance.

If I want to be an animal one week and need 50 leads I can get them emailed all at once.

Forgot about that! And I'm going to need to be an animal every week in order to reach the financial goals I have for this.

Every group/agency does it different. I have talked to a lot of agents in the past 2 months who have spoken to this guy or that guy, independent or in the home office with SL. Without getting into contract specifics, everyone offer's different levels.

We, (my agency) offers a few different levels based on whether you are going to do field or telesales/want our leads or work your own leads etc... But compared to the IMO's/FMO's and most other popular agency's out there(competition I guess), SL's renewals are far better than most others. But, it is based on the contract level. If aacrds8 is getting free leads and a low comp, then most likely the renewals aren't great? So be it.

I've been waiting for something like this to pop up without starting it and being slammed for recruiting but so far in the past few months, I don't really see anything more negative than other carriers or IMO's I've been with? Listen, if you have a "good" product, good flow of leads and you can actually sell...you can work for anyone then and be successful AND keep business on the books.

I have 10 plus years of nothing but field sales in my blood and strictly in FE. I started doing telesales with SL because I had no choice. They aren't lic'd yet in my state. So, if others are doing it successfully, why can't I? Friggin awesome and simple...once you're trained on how to do it properly. I sell 3-4 days a week and almost everyday I'm on the phone this month, I have an agent on with me. I have had had only 1 client call to cancel. And I still saved it. By the time we were done, the client was BEGGING me to not cancel and still draft his payment. It's called "business conservation". If you sell the product, close the product and solidify the sale ALL properly, doesn't matter the cost. It will stick. I average $700-$800 AP per sale within 2-3 hours on the phone. Do the math. Not so bad. Like insuranceman said..I can get as many leads as I want...anytime I want. Of course as long as you're selling. Beginning of the month is next week and I have already placed a large order of leads. I want to start off strong and I have 2 agents everyday next week, each day on the phones with me to train. Meaning, 6 agents I'm training. I could never do that in the field. PLEASE don't get me wrong though. I still LOVE field sales and believe it to be just as great. I have a few in CA doing it and doing awesome!

Now, if all of this about SL is true or not, it will come out on here soon as I have a few agents from here now contracted so basically, I'm not only putting SL's rep on the line...but mine too. I know if the negatives are actually true, then it won't be long before it's plastered all over this thread and forum.

The only downside is...my leg's cramp from sitting so long and I need to dress up my office. Sometimes I feel like Jack Nicholson in The Shinning! LOL

Every group/agency does it different. I have talked to a lot of agents in the past 2 months who have spoken to this guy or that guy, independent or in the home office with SL. Without getting into contract specifics, everyone offer's different levels.

We, (my agency) offers a few different levels based on whether you are going to do field or telesales/want our leads or work your own leads etc... But compared to the IMO's/FMO's and most other popular agency's out there(competition I guess), SL's renewals are far better than most others. But, it is based on the contract level. If aacrds8 is getting free leads and a low comp, then most likely the renewals aren't great? So be it.

I've been waiting for something like this to pop up without starting it and being slammed for recruiting but so far in the past few months, I don't really see anything more negative than other carriers or IMO's I've been with? Listen, if you have a "good" product, good flow of leads and you can actually sell...you can work for anyone then and be successful AND keep business on the books.

I have 10 plus years of nothing but field sales in my blood and strictly in FE. I started doing telesales with SL because I had no choice. They aren't lic'd yet in my state. So, if others are doing it successfully, why can't I? Friggin awesome and simple...once you're trained on how to do it properly. I sell 3-4 days a week and almost everyday I'm on the phone this month, I have an agent on with me. I have had had only 1 client call to cancel. And I still saved it. By the time we were done, the client was BEGGING me to not cancel and still draft his payment. It's called "business conservation". If you sell the product, close the product and solidify the sale ALL properly, doesn't matter the cost. It will stick. I average $700-$800 AP per sale within 2-3 hours on the phone. Do the math. Not so bad. Like insuranceman said..I can get as many leads as I want...anytime I want. Of course as long as you're selling. Beginning of the month is next week and I have already placed a large order of leads. I want to start off strong and I have 2 agents everyday next week, each day on the phones with me to train. Meaning, 6 agents I'm training. I could never do that in the field. PLEASE don't get me wrong though. I still LOVE field sales and believe it to be just as great. I have a few in CA doing it and doing awesome!

Now, if all of this about SL is true or not, it will come out on here soon as I have a few agents from here now contracted so basically, I'm not only putting SL's rep on the line...but mine too. I know if the negatives are actually true, then it won't be long before it's plastered all over this thread and forum.

The only downside is...my leg's cramp from sitting so long and I need to dress up my office. Sometimes I feel like Jack Nicholson in The Shinning! LOL

Like you I'm a field sales guy too but I'll give telesales a go. Was highly successful at it selling p&c but never tries it selling life products.

My goal with SL is to build a downline of successful agents. I already have a couple ready to go when my manager gives the word. I'm very much looking forward to getting started and kicking some boo-tae!!

Like you I'm a field sales guy too but I'll give telesales a go. Was highly successful at it selling p&c but never tries it selling life products.

My goal with SL is to build a downline of successful agents. I already have a couple ready to go when my manager gives the word. I'm very much looking forward to getting started and kicking some boo-tae!!

I have agents in your same boat. My advice for success...and I follow this very closely with my submanagers and agents who want to build....YOU have to be the best before you can teach the rest!

Heeeeere's Johnny!!

So funny. Actually ordered and watched it last night on Netflix. Old, old movie. Still freaky as hell!:embarrassed:

It was on our local Fox station the other night too. My 8 yr old daughter was in the room so I didn't watch it. I didn't want her up all night!!

Other than reading the back and forth on this forum i know nothing about SL. However they and Lincoln Heritage seem to have a commercial on every 1/2 hr. I am not an FE only agent, but , I am sure that is adding to the reasons we are getting client calls for quotes. I do not do leads but am thinking of doing a mailer to take advatage of their commercials.

Other than reading the back and forth on this forum i know nothing about SL. However they and Lincoln Heritage seem to have a commercial on every 1/2 hr. I am not an FE only agent, but , I am sure that is adding to the reasons we are getting client calls for quotes. I do not do leads but am thinking of doing a mailer to take advatage of their commercials.

Where do you live? I'm in CA and haven't seen a commercial yet.

Back