Senior Life Insurance Company... Any One Know About Them?

Another update (only because some have been asking for them) -1st week almost done, about $2500 submitted with Senior, in the field, with YP leads 3-6 months old with a couple TV leads thrown in, same age. I just got my 1st batch of fresh (less than 30 days) leads in but they are out of area so I'll be hitting the phones.

Not my specialty (I'm more of a field guy) but I'm confident with practice I can make it happen.

All in all I can't complain. It's going pretty well.

Excellent. With tele-sales, when it gets dark at 5 pm in the winter, you can still make phone calls for another 3 hours.

Remember that when using tele-sales you'll usually need a little bit longer warm up and take a slow conversational route thru the presentation.

Excellent. With tele-sales, when it gets dark at 5 pm in the winter, you can still make phone calls for another 3 hours.

Remember that when using tele-sales you'll usually need a little bit longer warm up and take a slow conversational route thru the presentation.

Thx I think I found that out. I tried one yesterday but I don't think I warmed him up enough. I think I closed too fast. He seemed interested but still pulled the "check with wife" objection. He did say I could call back next week but usually if you don't get the sale the 1st time it's tougher.

Live and learn...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
It would be Daniel-sen.

Oh, I get it now. Sell on, sell off.

Last edited:

Hello. I'm thinking of doing tele sales with SL. I'm with them now and only wrote an app on myself so far and recently downloaded the Leads the way app. Soooo in order to do tele sales, do I just turn on the live transfer option on the app and sit in front of the computer and wait for a call? Is a bunch of special equipment needed?

Hello. I'm thinking of doing tele sales with SL. I'm with them now and only wrote an app on myself so far and recently downloaded the Leads the way app. Soooo in order to do tele sales, do I just turn on the live transfer option on the app and sit in front of the computer and wait for a call? Is a bunch of special equipment needed?

What does your Manager say?

Back