Senior Life No Longer Exclusive with Lincoln Heritage

7smitty14

Senior life insurance company, or the powells no longer have the exclusive rights with lincoln heritage in the state of ga and several other eastern states. From what i understand linclon did not like the way senior was doing their business and senior life had some serious debt issues with lincoln heritage on their tv leads. I do know of for a fact that the GA dept of insurance came down hard on senior life bc they did not have even half of the reserve money an insurance company is supposed to have. I am just glad i do not work there anymore. Nightmare. Anyone who is successful there or most anyone is getting leads that most cd not get and getting favors done. I seen it first hand. Guys wd be getting green lincoln tv leads and writing 5-7k ap a week bragging about it while other agents were forced to work biu's benefit update cards and had to pay like 500 bucks for those. A real agent can sell everything, Not just a damn tv lead. i have nothing but bad things to say about senior life and i am glad to see lincoln woke up. Lincoln heritage is the best final expense company in the market today. rates are middle of the line but their service is second to none.

Back