somarco

GA Medicare Expert
5000 Post Club
Atlanta
Got a call from a long time Medigap client asking about these "new benefits for seniors in Georgia". She can keep her current drug plan and won't have to pay a premium plus gets dental, vision and other goodies at no charge. The typical bait and switch ploy.

The old trick for seniors with "half a brain" (according to one of the forum guru's) to switch them to an MAPD but without telling them what they will be giving up.

But here is the twist . . .

"Normally, I wouldn't be able to offer this option, but you have to agree to the upgrade now. After May 11th you will not be able to upgrade your current plan.".

The agent is apparently hoping to use the COVID health emergency end date as an SEP to get my client (with a serious heart condition) to drop her Medigap and switch to an MAPD.

That's really low . . .

The agent is apparently hoping to use the COVID health emergency end date as an SEP to get my client (with a serious heart condition) to drop her Medigap and switch to an MAPD.

Do you mean this jackass?
WereWolf_a_brown_donkey_kicking_up_its_hind_legs_cinematic_9c47dab8-37b8-4f5c-a3e2-230e16072467.png

Back