Senior Security Solutions

Has anybody have an experience working at Senior Security Solutions? They’ve called me a couple of times and since I’m looking for an FMO or GA organization to work with marketing Medicare plans, Life, Disability, LTC and annuities products I’d like to know first if this company is worth considering?

Your thoughts will be much appreciated.

Has anybody have an experience working at Senior Security Solutions? They’ve called me a couple of times and since I’m looking for an FMO or GA organization to work with marketing Medicare plans, Life, Disability, LTC and annuities products I’d like to know first if this company is worth considering?

Your thoughts will be much appreciated.
Never heard of them. I am with American Senior Benefits as an independent broker. They market more toward agencies than brokers, but I've been pretty impressed with them overall. I first to them under an agency, but I'm now just a broker. If you are wanting to get into annuities, I'd definitely check them out. They've got the guys who basically brought the modern annuity market to the US working with them. I don't have the head for that, myself.

When I was with an agency, I attended their annual training and rewards and was pretty impressed with the caliber of people there.

Never heard of them. I am with American Senior Benefits as an independent broker. They market more toward agencies than brokers, but I've been pretty impressed with them overall. I first to them under an agency, but I'm now just a broker. If you are wanting to get into annuities, I'd definitely check them out. They've got the guys who basically brought the modern annuity market to the US working with them. I don't have the head for that, myself.

When I was with an agency, I attended their annual training and rewards and was pretty impressed with the caliber of people there.

Started with them when they were Great American Senior Benefits. What a joke of a company.

They’re all from bankers life and casualty.
They trained us to “get seniors to get tears in their eyes” to sell LTCi.
They told us we were weak if we sold UHC med Supps (they had overprice GASB med supps back then) or MAPD.

When I left them, one of their main guys, Nick Dejulio (sp?) said I would never make it. That was inside of his office and literally said I would fail.

They dropped the “Great” and go by American senior benefits now.

Started with them when they were Great American Senior Benefits. What a joke of a company.

They told us we were weak if we sold UHC med Supps (they had overprice GASB med supps back then) or MAPD.

When I left them, one of their main guys, Nick Dejulio (sp?) said I would never make it. That was inside of his office and literally said I would fail.

Probably not what she wanted to hear.

Where did they bring the modern annuities from?
Lol...what a joke.

"Modern annuities". No IMO is creating this industry. The carriers adapt and take input from the salesforce but they still make the last call.

I was on the wholesaler action group for a huge carrier and while they listened to us, the home office still did whatever they wanted.

American senior benefits is another rah rah FFL type pushing mapd and fe. There agents are like primamerica .They sell a dream .

Want me to find this Nick fella and tell him you made it?

He's probably selling used cars over around Two Egg.

Back