Sentinel Med Supp Commission 1-6 Only

I could have sworn there was a guy on this forum who said he sold ONLY Plan N from MoO back in the day. Almost came across as bragging about it. Does anybody remember who that was?

No, that was before I got here. I'd love to know the answer to that riddle.;)

Was he a wanna be rock drummer?

Not him either. And it appears that the person in question has deleted his post, which read in part:

If they don't want my $31 Part D, or my Plan N MoO, they can buy from someone else.

Luckily his entire post was quoted in a reply so it will live on in infamy.

We are looking at using Sentinel Life in Illinois. They appear to be very competitive. We really do not focus too much on the Med Supp market but we are considering looking into supplementing some income during the lull before open enrollment starts again. We really only used BCBS in Illinois. Any feedback on quality competitive carriers (Illinois) to utilize (and info on Sentinel) would be greatly appreciated.

We had been contacted by Network Insurance and hadn't heard of them previously. I believe they are a marketing organization out of Florida. Do not know much about them other than that.

Thanks!

We are looking at using Sentinel Life in Illinois. They appear to be very competitive. We really do not focus too much on the Med Supp market but we are considering looking into supplementing some income during the lull before open enrollment starts again. We really only used BCBS in Illinois. Any feedback on quality competitive carriers (Illinois) to utilize (and info on Sentinel) would be greatly appreciated.

We had been contacted by Network Insurance and hadn't heard of them previously. I believe they are a marketing organization out of Florida. Do not know much about them other than that.

Thanks!

Based on what Sentinel has done in other states, I would personally avoid them... my opinion only.

Based on what Sentinel has done in other states, I would personally avoid them... my opinion only.

UA and PMIC at one time were the lowest, now they're about the highest. MOFO(especially Plan N), Bankers Life, Unicare have all gone sky high and there are others. I just wrote an 87 year old in a nursing home on oxygen BCBS for $311 a month. His Loyal American was $339 before he let it go before he caught pneumonia. Lots of companies do this...why the hard on for Sentinel?

Based on what MOFO has done everywhere, do you still write/recommend them?:err:

UA and PMIC at one time were the lowest, now they're about the highest. MOFO(especially Plan N), Bankers Life, Unicare have all gone sky high and there are others. I just wrote an 87 year old in a nursing home on oxygen BCBS for $311 a month. His Loyal American was $339 before he let it go before he caught pneumonia. Lots of companies do this...why the hard on for Sentinel?

Based on what MOFO has done everywhere, do you still write/recommend them?:err:

I write them yes... not as much as new era though. For rate stability they are among the best. They wont take insulin though where Omah will. Plus sometimes the name recognition matters to them.

I havent seen any blow up as bad as Sentinental personally though. All the ones ive seen are 300 mth now.

I write them yes... not as much as new era though. For rate stability they are among the best. They wont take insulin though where Omah will. Plus sometimes the name recognition matters to them.

I havent seen any blow up as bad as Sentinental personally though. All the ones ive seen are 300 mth now.

I just think it's humorous that you're knocking Sentinel while continuing to push MOFO with the rate increase history of their Four Horsemen(until they roll out #5...Cornhusker Mutual).:)

Back