Seriously Folks.. Need Some Real Help On Leads!

Hello everyone! First, let me say that I'm one of those "special producers" who's extremely good at the craft and working leads and I KNOW leads VERY well. I'm a 25 year veteran agent and have probably had far more success than I've even deserved, but I'm an absolutely fantastic producer and lead worker. By the way, I am the LEAST boastful person/agent you'll ever meet and you'll NEVER hear me say that again. In fact, I feel uncomfortable saying it here right now. The ONLY reason I bring it up, is because I need some real, good advice and direction and I just CANNOT afford not to get this right the first time. Just went through a divorce and she REALLY put me up against it and I need to absolutely blow the doors off in a MAJOR way like yesterday. That part, I'm not worried about, because I truly do have that level of talent. I just don't have the leads. Looking for GOOD MP leads. NO BS. Need something I can jump on hard. What do you guys think for pay MP leads, maybe willing to entertain GOOD MP leads on a contract situation, etc? Guide me guys... Where do I go and who do I talk to? Need URGENT assistance on this NOW, as I need to get into to VERY high production gear and VERY fast. NO disrespect intended to anyone, but please no BS replies and "yuk, yuk" and all of that. This is SERIOUS and I need ONLY serious guidance. I trust the forum and you guys for that. I VERY sincerely appreciate your guidance and assistance. Super eager to hear back from you. Thank you!
Sorry to hear about the difficulties you’re going through! I’ve never bought mortgage protection leads from a vendor. When MP was my focus years ago, we bought a list of new homeowners and mailed them ourselves. We called on the responders right away, but we then called everybody else on the list, too. When I got more involved in Final Expense, I used Lead Concepts for a while. They were great to work with, and very helpful with tips for best areas to mail, etc. I just now checked their website (Lead Concepts - Leads and Mailing Services) and saw that they also offer MP leads.

If I needed cash flow fast I’d also download some aged leads from Aged Lead Store (https://agedleadstore.com/), then go out and door knock them. That will give you some people to talk to until your direct mail leads start coming in.

Last edited:
See. This is precisely what I'm talking about. I'm asking a serious question, in search of some real help. Instead, you guys just want to play games with one another. If you have any real information to share that would help with my actual inquiry, I really, truly would appreciate the feedback. Once again, mine was a serious question. Guess this was the wrong place to come to ask. Keep racking up the posts, though. Incredible.

I can't speak for anyone else, but if I don't play games with the other people on here, then I am only playing with myself, and that's just weird.

See. This is precisely what I'm talking about. I'm asking a serious question, in search of some real help. Instead, you guys just want to play games with one another. If you have any real information to share that would help with my actual inquiry, I really, truly would appreciate the feedback. Once again, mine was a serious question. Guess this was the wrong place to come to ask. Keep racking up the posts, though. Incredible.
What type of MP lead are you looking for? DM, TM, Facebook? :huh:

Sorry to hear about the difficulties you’re going through! I’ve never bought mortgage protection leads from a vendor. When MP was my focus years ago, we bought a list of new homeowners and mailed them ourselves. We called on the responders right away, but we then called everybody else on the list, too. When I got more involved in Final Expense, I used Lead Connections for a while. They were great to work with, and very helpful with tips for best areas to mail, etc. I just now checked their website (Lead Concepts - Leads and Mailing Services) and saw that they also offer MP leads.

If I needed cash flow fast I’d also download some aged leads from Aged Lead Store (https://agedleadstore.com/), then go out and door knock them. That will give you some people to talk to until your direct mail leads start coming in.
I think he does phone sales.

Ask-Better-Questions-1024x576.jpg

@broncos12

You're just asking for "the best" lead vendors. In my opinion, your question encouraged the answers you got.

In my opinion, I'd ask about increasing your skills so you can sell larger policies and get referrals. Building your skills is a far better use of time than looking for another lead vendor.

@broncos12

You're just asking for "the best" lead vendors. In my opinion, your question encouraged the answers you got.

In my opinion, I'd ask about increasing your skills so you can sell larger policies and get referrals. Building your skills is a far better use of time than looking for another lead vendor.

I've got a referral request system I have been refining for years. One of the referral videos DHK posted a while back, which I have re-posted to others, was very helpful in that refining process.

I've explained the referrals system to many people, and rarely see anyone implement it. I continue to see them spend hours and hours and thousands of dollars on leads, BNI, cold calling, and all kinds of other stuff. I used to get really upset by that. It was like I was handing out a cure for slow death, but no one bothered taking it.

I bumped into a friend of mine who is spending all kinds of time at mixers, bni, etc. instead of asking for referrals. I asked if she remembers the referrals system I explained to her. She looked at me and said she remembered, and that she knew about it, and she remembered it, as if that was somehow of value. Apparently she would rather waste hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars each year on mixers and BNI than make a few simple statements during her sale and ask a few simple questions. SMH.

Less and less I tell people about it and how to do it, because that way that it's less often that I get upset when I see people struggling to get business because they refuse to do it for whatever reason.

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." - Thomas Edison.

Thomas A. Edison

Back